Will NE keep piling it on and score 100 today?

ECURB

Dan Marino looks pissed off about the Pats... lol

He's jealous because Brady is showing he is a completely superior QB to anyone save MAYBE Montana at this point. The stat compileage, imo, is proving him to be superior to Manning...as much as I hate to say that.

I feel sick after this admission.....

Both Randy Moss touchdowns weren't great throws, Brady just threw 'em up there. Randy Moss is just a freak of nature.

Amen to that. Brady usually pin points these things 50 yards down the field. Scary thing is, he doesn't have to do that anymore.

Oh my.

Brady just threw TD #6.

Peytons Record is history, IMO Brady is proving that not only is he the greatest QB in the league right now, but that he's the best all time.

If Peyton Manning was on this Pats team he would be doing the same if not better.

If Peyton Manning was on this Pats team he would be doing the same if not better.

No dude, Manning had Harrison, Wayne, Stokley, James, Pollard, Clarke etc for his record breaking year. IMO they are even better weapons than Brady has a available.

This is Bradys first year with any kind of weapons, Manning has always been surrounded with elite players, which IMO led to him being considered better than Brady in past years. It kills me to say it, the truth hurts. Brady may be the best QB ever to play this game. Us Jet fans just have to suck it up and accept it.

No dude, Manning had Harrison, Wayne, Stokley, James, Pollard, Clarke etc for his record breaking year. IMO they are even better weapons than Brady has a available.

This is Bradys first year with any kind of weapons, Manning has always been surrounded with elite players, which IMO led to him being considered better than Brady in past years. It kills me to say it, the truth hurts. Brady may be the best QB ever to play this game. Us Jet fans just have to suck it up and accept it.

Moss is better than any of them...

Stallworth is better than Wayne

Welker is better than Stokley

the list goes on

Moss is better than any of them...

Stallworth is better than Wayne

Welker is better than Stokley

the list goes on

Harrison is a great WR, a HOF'er. Is Moss better? Maybe but not ny much, also dont forget that him and manning can pretty much read each others minds.

If you think Donte Stallworth is better than Reggie wayne I urgently advise you see a doctor.

Didnt you say Welker was overated????

Anyhow may be better than Stokley but not by much. In that record breaking year Stokley was awesome, his routes and hands were amazing.

Overall Wayne is that much better than Stallworth that I would give the Colts the edge. Its funny I haven't even mentioned Edge yet.

Bradys better Ecurb, its painful, but its true.

He's jealous because Brady is showing he is a completely superior QB to anyone save MAYBE Montana at this point. The stat compileage, imo, is proving him to be superior to Manning...as much as I hate to say that.

I feel sick after this admission.....

you really think so??

brady isn't even in the top 50 all time in passing TDs or yards yet

Archived