Just when you thought the Patriots couldn't get any better...

Alk

there was another rumor out there that another high profile player on pats

was doing HGH.

Where did you hear that? There was a rumor that there was a Boston celebrity but they never specified whether it was even an athlete. At one point, people were pointing fingers at The Rock.

Brady is 12-2 in the playoffs. How is that "choking?"

He has become delirious watching our ****ty team play. I got an idea, prove to us all that you're really good. We will trade you Pennington, we just ask you start him at least one entire game this season.

He has become delirious watching our ****ty team play. I got an idea, prove to us all that you're really good. We will trade you Pennington, we just ask you start him at least one entire game this season.

The Pats are good but they aren't that good! The Pats offense needs a QB that can actually throw the ball.

Three superbowls in what, four or five years? Man, I wish the Jets would choke sometime.

I think drago was referring to the AFC Championship game last year. Indy took a 4 point lead and the Pats got the ball back with 54 seconds remaining and 1 timeout.

Brady drove the Pats to the Colts 45 and then threw a pick with 20 seconds left.

The odds of a QB driving his team 79 yards in 54 seconds to score a game winning TD are very slim.

and how much of that can we attribute to cameras? :D

Not much.

The practice of videotaping on the sidelines was only enforced last season. Kind of like how the 5 yard chuck rule was only enforced 2 years ago after the Colts bitched and moaned about it.

Three superbowls in what, four or five years? Man, I wish the Jets would choke sometime.

He's not Chad :penguin:

It's not choking. It's what Jets fans refer to as "trolling". Don't take the bait. :lol:

Pats at Broncos Brady seals there fait by throwing a pick on the Denver two to Champ Bailey.

Last year, against San Diego, what was it three or four picks? one on forth down that was fumbled away to give them one chance. A great showing of marty ball gave that game to the pats, brady did all he could to give it back.

Next game, colts, up by three TD's brady shuts down, doing nothing to give the game back to the pats.

Brady has leaned on his D for all but two years, he'll choke again.

Anyone that says Brady won those three super bowls is looking way past their defense and BB's ability to cheat.

Brady will choke again. (hey pats fans, bookmark the post if you want)

How about 5 AFCE Division titles, 3 Super Bowl wins, and 4 AFC Championship games in 6 years.

Is that better?

Problem is that they'll always be that * attached to all that. Question: Why won't the NFL say what was on all those other tapes the Patsies turned over to the them? Peter King keeps asking the same question. NFL just wants it all to go away. Why?

I think drago was referring to the AFC Championship game last year. Indy took a 4 point lead and the Pats got the ball back with 54 seconds remaining and 1 timeout.

Brady drove the Pats to the Colts 45 and then threw a pick with 20 seconds left.

The odds of a QB driving his team 79 yards in 54 seconds to score a game winning TD are very slim.

Not realy

Especially with timeouts

Even Brian Greise took his team 93 yards with no timeouts

Brady coughed

Not realy

Especially with timeouts

Even Brian Greise took his team 93 yards with no timeouts

Brady coughed

i wrote up what i meant, i sort of forgot about the one gainzo mentioned, throw it on top of the pile. Brady's numbers, in the playoffs, have not been steller of late. I'm sure the brady-apologists (:rl:) will say its because of his receivers.

i wrote up what i meant, i sort of forgot about the one gainzo mentioned, throw it on top of the pile. Brady's number have not been steller of late. I'm sure the brady-apologists (:rl:) will say its because of his receivers.

Huh?

Archived