Panthers | Smith rips Jarrett in locker room

Smizzy

Panthers | Smith rips Jarrett in locker room Published Wed Oct 31 7:08:00 p.m. ET 2007

(KFFL) Pat Yasinskas, of The Charlotte Observer, reports Carolina Panthers WR Dwayne Jarrett was talking to two reporters about his struggles this season. WR Steve Smith walked to his locker and interjected, "Instead of talking to the media, why don't you go watch some film?" Jarrett smiled and continued to talk, which prompted Smith to say in a strong tone, "Seriously."

:rl:

If every player in the NFL had the drive, passion, and attitude of Steve Smith, the NFL wouldnt have any problem spreading this thing around the world.

The Patriots players have that "drive, passion and attitude" but they are accused of running up the score and being douchebags.

If Smith played for the Pats you would all hate him.

The Patriots players have that "drive, passion and attitude" but they are accused of running up the score and being douchebags.

If Smith played for the Pats you would all hate him.

I have no problem with it. I think its stupid, because some hot head will eventually try to take someone out late in the 4th quarter if they keep doing it, but thats on BB.

But yeah, I would hate Smith if he played for a Patriot. Why do you act surprised? We're Jets fans, its what we do, lol.

If every player in the NFL had the drive, passion, and attitude of Steve Smith, the NFL wouldnt have any problem spreading this thing around the world.

The only thing I want to spread around the world is my splunk. The NFL is 'Merican sport and not for stinkin' foreign consumption. London, Mexico City -- ridiculous!

Smith is dead on correct.

The Panthers wasted a high pick on this guy and he has been on the field once this year.

Jarrett should go take a look at fellow alum Mike Williams. If you slack, you are gone.

or look no further than his teammate Deangelo williams. He hasn't done **** either. I don't understand why these guys think they can just coast in the NFL.

or look no further than his teammate Deangelo williams. He hasn't done **** either. I don't understand why these guys think they can just coast in the NFL.

And those that make fun of Mangini for drafting "character players" arent laughing at that premise right now.

Obviously, you need talent too. But good character is invaluable.

And those that make fun of Mangini for drafting "character players" arent laughing at that premise right now.

Obviously, you need talent too. But good character is invaluable.

No kidding. I'd take a little lesser of an athlete for a guy that plays hard on every down, no quesitons asked.

You can't tell me John Lynch/wes welker/curtis martin are even in the top ten of most athletic players at their positions, yet every year they have/had a starting role.

No kidding. I'd take a little lesser of an athlete for a guy that plays hard on every down, no quesitons asked.

You can't tell me John Lynch/wes welker/curtis martin are even in the top ten of most athletic players at their positions, yet every year they have/had a starting role.

I know WR is probably the last of our worries...but...

who wouldn't love to have wes welker?

Archived