FIRE MANGINI

JETSFAN5180

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
dude ive been a fan longer than you have been breathing thats if you are breathing the brain needs air

This may be true. My iron lung has been doing the breathing for me.

BTW, the brain doesn't need air, it needs oxygenated red blood cells. I'm pretty sure that air in the brain would kill a person.

WTF!?! There are 8 other teams with better 1-2 punches than that!

Haha I agree, and there's more if you count the Broncos and Texans because Walker and Andre Johnson are both injured. There's even more teams if you count a TE recieving threat. Coles-Cotch is a good duo, but they are not "great." To be "great" you need at least 1 truly great receiving threat, not 2 very good ones.

Haha I agree, and there's more if you count the Broncos and Texans because Walker and Andre Johnson are both injured. There's even more teams if you count a TE recieving threat. Coles-Cotch is a good duo, but they are not "great." To be "great" you need at least 1 truly great receiving threat, not 2 very good ones.

Well said sir.

lol that is stupid thinking I'm sorry. The league is littered with one year wonders in coaches and players. Of course you don't fire them when they are winning, you fire them when they lose and show they are overmatched out there. Didn't Saban have a great first season and was considered a genius? How did that work out?

Worked out great for Saban and the dolphins. Maybe we can have the same luck. :)

Archived