Will anyone beat the Patriots***?

Jetsfan80

Seek factual stats before u post this crap.

You claim to have watched the game monday night yet made that statement? If the Steelers had a running game against that D i'd surely have been a happy camper. Ben was on that game. His throws were crisp, his reads were accurate, his mobility awesome, despite NO run game support. Ya wanna know why he wins when throwing under 25 passes? EFFECTIVENESS. He gets more out of his passes than just about anyone. Look at his yards per pass stat.

I'm not gonna say that he's better than a brady or manning, but to deny the young man his rightful place amongst the leagues elite is wrong imo. We Steeler fans at least recognize other teams players achievements. :P

THEY WERE PLAYING THE RAVENS! Yeesh! I'll be more impressed with a victory over the Jets, truth be told.

Elite? LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Pitt fans crack me up with their delusion.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
We Pitt fans see Big Ben week in and week out. We've just past the half way point and his stats compare very favorable to those of a Brady and Manning. He has as many rings as Peyton and 2 less than Tommy, big woop? Ben because gosh he looks eerily similar to someone c

Only in Pittsburgh is Uncle Ben's stats "favorable" to Brady's.

2,686 yds. 33 passing tds and 2 rushing tds 4 ints.

vs.

1,742 yds. 20 tds. 6 ints.

And ONLY two more super bowl rings? No big difference right? :rl: Trent Dilfer has A super bowl ring.

Been good Joe and u? Can't afford the trip next week but make up a cool sign so i can see ya's on TV! Only have limited internet time left in me today, was hoping to give the patsy fan some more sh!t. LOL

You have a big one with the Browns this week- who would have thought that Stillerpaul!

You have a big one with the Browns this week- who would have thought that Stillerpaul!

yeah, the Brownies will present matchup problems with my secondary. Derek Anderson is playing pretty good ball. Steelers should be able to run and pass on them at will. Maybe they hope for post monday night letdown?

Quick question for patsy puff fans. If your team were a traditional smashmouth team, how good would u think brady is in that system?

Big Ben 'aint that big. Without a running game he sucks. Brady hasn't really had a ruinning game his entire career.

Pitt fans needs to get in touch with some reality. Seek help.

You know for a Fact that Big Ben aint that big!!

I am impressed

U GO girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The games on that schedule that worry me a little are the Giants, Steelers and Bills.

Don't worry about the Giants. They're beating up on a weak schedule right now. The Patsies will waste them, that's assuming they need to play their starters in that game anyway.

The Steelers and Gints won't get their shot to give the pats their first loss of the season because the Bills will take care of that in a couple of weeks.

Yes, I'm serious.

Here are the scores from the last 3 visits the Pats made to Buffalo:

2004: 31-17

2005: 35-7

2006: 28-6

I don't care how jacked up the crowd is the Pats will win.

Only in Pittsburgh is Uncle Ben's stats "favorable" to Brady's.

2,686 yds. 33 passing tds and 2 rushing tds 4 ints.

vs.

1,742 yds. 20 tds. 6 ints.

And ONLY two more super bowl rings? No big difference right? :rl: Trent Dilfer has A super bowl ring.

And how many more pass attempts does tommy have than Ben? tommy gets to actually pass 3 or more times in a row quite often, no? Ben plays in a more team oriented system?

If you pats fans don't think his numbers compare favorably to any of the top 5 QB's then you are the delusional ones. I give props and respect where it's due. you patsy fans seem to be above that. Wait, your time will come soon enough. :box:

I wish these conversations would end, because every time the Patriots are mentioned on TV or in print regarding the winning streak, I throw up in my mouth.

I don't mind the patsy's being media darlings. My team has been in those shoes too often in the past. Sooner or later a team that gets that much attention will start reading their own press clippings too much. Of course, now they'll go on a tear and win out since i said that. :Nuts:

But ya gotta figure that by playoff time winning that much will start to wear on some of the players.

And how many more pass attempts does tommy have than Ben? tommy gets to actually pass 3 or more times in a row quite often, no? Ben plays in a more team oriented system?

If you pats fans don't think his numbers compare favorably to any of the top 5 QB's then you are the delusional ones. I give props and respect where it's due. you patsy fans seem to be above that. Wait, your time will come soon enough. :box:

I give respect when it's deserved. Uncle Ben has done nothing to earn my respect other than ride the coat tails of a good defense and running game.

I give respect when it's deserved. Uncle Ben has done nothing to earn my respect other than ride the coat tails of a good defense and running game.

Stop making fun of Uncle Ben.

He did beat the Pats on Halloween in 2004. Go Steelers!

Interesting stat of the day. The Patriots not only have more passing attempts, but they also have more rushing attempts than the Steelers. 287-273. Hmmm....

Stop making fun of Uncle Ben.

He did beat the Pats on Halloween in 2004. Go Steelers!

You're right, not only did he beat us in 04 but the Fonz doesn't even hold a candle to Uncle Ben in the motorcycle riding category.

Interesting stat of the day. The Patriots not only have more passing attempts, but they also have more rushing attempts than the Steelers. 287-273. Hmmm....

But the Steelers play "smashmouth" football and intimidate opponents. They are the best team ever.

Paul: I'm not making fun of you. I'm really looking forward to the game in Foxboro next month. Ben will make some plays, but not as many as Brady.

That'll happen when ya are busy running the score up on lesser teams. :P

No ill feelings, Gainzo. I actually enjoy the banter with you, garbie and Alk. I can also feel the fear in your posts. We're cominggggggggg. lol

Archived