Serious question: Is JI even viable any longer?

SouthernJet

bull****, you've been beating up JI since the day you walked on this board, I actually had to go search out your posts over there to figure out what made you so unhappy, and all I could find was another guy who didn't like Tx

Now you just sound bitter. Did you read my PM to Sooth? Didn't think so. Only yesterday did I say anything negative about JI on JI in my entire time there. And anything I've said here has been an honest answer to questions from other posters, and hardly a "beating".

• Replies 882
  • Created
  • Last Reply
crap, a board rivalry thread & I missed it?

max when you gonna get that jn vs ji alert button installed?

I'm a fan of jetswin, pauleic & warfish for sure but regarding paulie & jetswin, you're sole purpose of posting here is defend ji which is fine but until you 2 chimed into this thread it was a casual,slow thread of stated opinions.

you come here with gas for the fire & then say.......take this thread for instance, all you do is bash ji.

I do't see where either one of you posted in any other thread on page 1

Dude, I do have a job, haha. In all honesty I can't keep up hardcore football conversation on 2 websites.

I really don't mean to just come here and only post in the rivalry threads, and I apologize for giving off that vibe. Max works just as hard here as Sooth does at JI, so I don't want to give him any extra headaches via board flaming.

Dude, I do have a job, haha. In all honesty I can't keep up hardcore football conversation on 2 websites.

I really don't mean to just come here and only post in the rivalry threads, and I apologize for giving off that vibe. Max works just as hard here as Sooth does at JI, so I don't want to give him any extra headaches via board flaming.

Bro, are you kidding? I love having two Jets' sites to use for prolonged work-avoidance!

:rl:

nice...you've never been treated poorly by anyone over there, especially the owner or the mods

fair enough, and you have also chosen to take the chance to say how lousy it is at JI

you guys thrive on this ****, admit it

Seems like you thrive on it... we get a good laugh from it...

LOL

Take a look at how long this thread is and think about that statement.

Lately all you have been doing it seems is coming here and trying to subtly defend sooth and JI the best you can while seeming impartial... lol

Dont insult Max like that... he actually is one of the leading contributors to his website AND runs it... Sooth runs it and cashes the checks...

no probs paulie & you're both great posters imo. I think the only real difference between the sites is that we're allowed to talk about ji and jn is not allowed a mention on the ji site.

I also understand sooths reasoning as he stands to lose posters. I have to tip my cap to all recent ji expats along with us cause I rarely see a poster who outright bashes ji.

Now you just sound bitter. Did you read my PM to Sooth? Didn't think so. Only yesterday did I say anything negative about JI on JI in my entire time there. And anything I've said here has been an honest answer to questions from other posters, and hardly a "beating".

He's obviously a very small person. Don't worry about it at all. We're glad you're here ! :sign0098:

I'm not a interwebz posting legend like Paulie, both fish's, EY and RJF, but like I've said before... the way things were run over there (TX mainly) is why I chose to leave. The whole "Oh put him on ignore, just ignore him" argument was the dumbest thing I though I ever heard. Why? Well you post on a website to try and talk, shoot the ****. But when TX got into a thread and baited people, it would just derail the thread and I, or anyone, could try and steer it back on topic but that post would be buried by the 10 other posts right after fighting with TX.

I like Paulie and a couple of other guys over there. It just feels like some people ON BOTH sites have the Highlander mentality of THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE! Just do what you like, that's what choice is about, at least for me its not like any of the guys over at JI ****ed my sister, I just didn't like the way the ship was run. It's not personal. Like I said I'm not a legend by any means, but everyone has their opinions, and mine was that I prefer it here.

It's nice to see some of the names I knew over there, over here from time to time though.

sounds like the JI lovers want to take some ex JIer's to the woodshed for some interrogation :confused:

Agreed. That's why I responded to Jetswin last night with the same thoughts. Sounds like he's being just a small, bitter person. Much like Sooth comes across.

no probs paulie & you're both great posters imo. I think the only real difference between the sites is that we're allowed to talk about ji and jn is not allowed a mention on the ji site.

I also understand sooths reasoning as he stands to lose posters. I have to tip my cap to all recent ji expats along with us cause I rarely see a poster who outright bashes ji.

Going along with that, I do think it's utterly ridiculous that the word "jetnation" is censored out on JI.

Seems like you thrive on it... we get a good laugh from it...

Lately all you have been doing it seems is coming here and trying to subtly defend sooth and JI the best you can while seeming impartial... lol

Dont insult Max like that... he actually is one of the leading contributors to his website AND runs it... Sooth runs it and cashes the checks...

i know paulie personally, and he really is impartial about it...

Going along with that, I do think it's utterly ridiculous that the word "jetnation" is censored out on JI.

lol

That is pretty funny... and part of the reason there is threads like this... if Sooth was more like Max there would be no issues... you dont see us poking fun at TGG all the time or bashing NYJ.com... Sooth tries to act like he should be the only JETS message board... some of us find it funny that he thinks that and he doesnt even have the best one...

lol

That is pretty funny... and part of the reason there is threads like this... if Sooth was more like Max there would be no issues... you dont see us poking fun at TGG all the time or bashing NYJ.com... Sooth tries to act like he should be the only JETS message board... some of us find it funny that he thinks that and he doesnt even have the best one...

Honestly, I've never seen anyone bash Jet Nation over at JI except for the Sooth.

I'm not a interwebz posting legend like Paulie, both fish's, EY and RJF, but like I've said before... the way things were run over there (TX mainly) is why I chose to leave. The whole "Oh put him on ignore, just ignore him" argument was the dumbest thing I though I ever heard. Why? Well you post on a website to try and talk, shoot the ****. But when TX got into a thread and baited people, it would just derail the thread and I, or anyone, could try and steer it back on topic but that post would be buried by the 10 other posts right after fighting with TX.

I like Paulie and a couple of other guys over there. It just feels like some people ON BOTH sites have the Highlander mentality of THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE! Just do what you like, that's what choice is about, at least for me its not like any of the guys over at JI ****ed my sister, I just didn't like the way the ship was run. It's not personal. Like I said I'm not a legend by any means, but everyone has their opinions, and mine was that I prefer it here.

It's nice to see some of the names I knew over there, over here from time to time though.

Wait up... you have a sister?

what it does paulie is speak volumes regarding sooth himself. he's real lucky to have guys like you & jetswinn watchin his back whenever possible.

hows your photography goin? that was/is a great & informative thread and you posted some great pics.

Archived