Serious question: Is JI even viable any longer?

SouthernJet

You think that's bad? I'm an admin over at Dragonmount.com, Moderate the Debates and Discussions board over there, and regularly visit (and play mafia on) Myndjack.com's forums (a place that splintered off of DM to start off, with a bunch of people I like).

Sorry, Paulie, but you're an amateur :biggrin:

Hmmm.. I got to book 7 of the wheel of time and put it down for a while. I tried to pick it back up and forgot the 7000 characters. Worth my time to get back into it?

• Replies 882
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hmmm.. I got to book 7 of the wheel of time and put it down for a while. I tried to pick it back up and forgot the 7000 characters. Worth my time to get back into it?

Absolutely. Last book is coming out this year. Books 7-9 are kind of slow reading, but still - how can you get that far and not finish the series?

well lucky for you, you won't have to come back till the next JI thread starts. Make sure to bring PaulieC, WarFish, Mike Nugent and Jetswin with you. Sorry but I have time with posters who want to seem like nice guys yet only contribute to this site when it's to stick up for JI.

Hey this is only my 7th post and you want me gone?:confused:

well lucky for you, you won't have to come back till the next JI thread starts. Make sure to bring PaulieC, WarFish, Mike Nugent and Jetswin with you. Sorry but I have time with posters who want to seem like nice guys yet only contribute to this site when it's to stick up for JI.

Actually I'm over here on an invite from CTM to play Mafia hosted by Doggin. But Doggin didn't leave any room for me. So I guess I have to stay and post until the next game. Yeah Doggin is a huge detriment to the site. Keep it up and we'll have to envite Ragu to play.;)

Absolutely. Last book is coming out this year. Books 7-9 are kind of slow reading, but still - how can you get that far and not finish the series?

I know..I want to finish it bad, but after putting it down for a year I forgot soooo many important characters. (Never read a series with more characters to remember.) I guess I just need to man up. Hopefully the new author does a good job with the final book.

Ok sorry everyone. NERD ALERT. Back to the Jets (or Jets forums).

There are people doing it on both sides... to place a Vail on thousands of members is silly... but hey your not the type to make it personal so why not go for the masses!

EC -

1) When I said "you guys" I meant "the people making posts like this", not everyone on here. (BTW, Thor, thanks for changing that).

2) I've said the same thing to people at JI when they talk crap about JN (which isn't particularly often, btw, though it does happen)

EC -

1) When I said "you guys" I meant "the people making posts like this", not everyone on here. (BTW, Thor, thanks for changing that).

2) I've said the same thing to people at JI when they talk crap about JN (which isn't particularly often, btw, though it does happen)

For me it is only personal because sooth made it that way... I cant speak for others but I think its all just kind of funny... nothing serious... nobody that I wouldnt have a beer or a pancake with.

Archived