What a **** day it is outside today

BP

The boys & I just had a Nerf gun fight....and then I got my ass kicked in a 2 -on-1 steel cage match ,which obviously I lost.

66 degrees here today. I have a yard full of leaves but it's too damn nice to be doing $hit like that. :lol:

30's the last few days (I'm still in Boston until tomorrow), but I just got off of the phone with my old man and back in Jersey, where I live, it snowed 2 inches last night!? WTF's with that?

No snow here in Morris Cty, but it's friggin' cold. I'm NOT ready for this!!!

Not to stress anyone... but Thanksgiving is only 11 days away. :shutit: This year flew by. Ugh. Not ready for the holidays!!

my uncle Ralpie died this morning and we were going to go to Jersey for the wake and funeral on Tuesday and Wednesday but I don't think we can swing it at this time which bothers me. My cousin Anthony is like a brother to me and I really wanted to be there for him. It would have cost us a lot of dough to go and times are a little tough these days-it would have meant even buying winter clothes

my uncle Ralpie died this morning and we were going to go to Jersey for the wake and funeral on Tuesday and Wednesday but I don't think we can swing it at this time which bothers me. My cousin Anthony is like a brother to me and I really wanted to be there for him. It would have cost us a lot of dough to go and times are a little tough these days-it would have meant even buying winter clothes

Jim, sorry to hear about your uncle. Too bad you cannot come up to be with your family.

:frown:

No snow here in Morris Cty, but it's friggin' cold. I'm NOT ready for this!!!

Not to stress anyone... but Thanksgiving is only 11 days away. :shutit: This year flew by. Ugh. Not ready for the holidays!!

It cold here right now but VERY sunny. It's suppose to be near 60 on Wednesday !! Time to re find that tennis rackett.

Sorry for your loss SFJ. :rip:

Jim, sorry to hear about your uncle. Too bad you cannot come up to be with your family.

:frown:

my cousin is the Superintendent of schools in your county MTJ-we've always been close and he understands if I can't make it up there-I still feel terrible-thanks MTJ

Archived