Eli Manning is horrible

This guy can never step it up for the Giants when it matters most. Three second half delay of game flags? Are you kidding me Eli? The clock is right there in front of you. Manning is an absolute joke and once again he let down Giants fans. Tony Romo is so, so much better.

Thank you T.O. for another awesome performance as well.:beer:

Tony Romo is so, so much better.

Romo looks comfortable out there when he plays. You can tell he has a good time while out there, even though he is a big time competitor.

Thank you T.O. for another awesome performance as well.

I hear that...having him on (one of) my fantasy teams didn't hurt one bit.

Eli Manning is a SB caliber quarterback.

Yeah, if he didn't have to play in any of the playoff games.

Are you serious? What has Eli Manning shown you to be a Super Bowl caliber Quarterback in your eyes? Choking in every single big game he's ever played in, has never won in the playoffs, always makes stupid mistakes, etc. etc. etc. He is a joke.

Dallas is one of my most historically hated teams as a kid. Even though I'd rather pull out every hair on my head one by one with hot infected tweezers than root for them, I actually clapped on Terrell Owens' second TD. I barfed afterwards, but that's not the point. The point is that I HATE the Giants more. Haha, see how I laugh! 6-2, I think they've been here before, Coach Coughphlegm. 6-3, raise your glass to the start of the devolution!

:cheers:

I don't think either QB is that good. They are your avg QBs at this point.

Rivers has a long way to go to be average. Eli is at the helm of a team that is what, 6-3? Rivers team is 4-5? Look at the talent on Rivers team too, and realize that this latest win was in spite of him, when he did everything to give it away.

Rivers is absolutely awful. He just does not look like he has any idea what is going on out there. He can't handle any pressure whatsoever. It is really easy to beat the Chargers, just focus on LT and make Rivers beat you, Rivers simply can not do it. Eli at least I can see being serviceable long term, Rivers I really think is a complete bust and should be cut.

Peyton Manning for years crumbled in big games and in the playoffs, and is now considered one of the best QBs in the league. Eli can put up the stats against weak teams so he is pretty much the same. I do not think Rivers can do it even against weak teams, that's why the Chargers keep losing.

I don't know the answer to this --

But has Eli ever really put the team on his back and won a game? A 4th quarter comeback where he was just electric and passed the ball down the field perhaps?

With all they gave up for him, you would think it would happen regularly. Plus his OLine has been pretty good. Yesterday there were a bunch of sacks but they can run block very well.

Archived