The ultimate sign of respect-

Thor99

Or fear?

Ladies and gentlemen, your Pro-Bowl Kick Returner, Leon Washington.

The Steelers would rather let the Jets start drives at the 35 than give Leon the chance to take one to the house.

You can't keep Leon down!

Guys, I heard the leading kick returner in terms of fan voting is Wes ****ing Welker!! WTF is up with that?!?!?!?

The Steelers have had problems on Kick Off Returns. The Steeler fans were not happy and were hoping that isn't the long term answer (letting teams start on the 30). I just think it was a sign of respect to Leon and the Jets Return teams.

Leon made them pay on the last punt and he was pretty cautious all night on punts (fair catching everything).

Or fear?

Ladies and gentlemen, your Pro-Bowl Kick Returner, Leon Washington.

The Steelers would rather let the Jets start drives at the 35 than give Leon the chance to take one to the house.

You can't keep Leon down!

And their kicker did an outstanding job of getting just the right combo of height and distance. If other kickers try it, more often than not, we are starting from the 40-45 yard line. I'd rather see Leon run, but I'll take that.

This was posted on another forum i was on:

From the Boston Globe a Pro Bowl update:

One month into Pro Bowl fan voting, the Patriots have players leading the AFC in seven different positions. The leaders:

# WR Randy Moss

# LT Matt Light

# KR Wes Welker (kick returner)

# IL Vince Wilfork (interior lineman)

# ILB Tedy Bruschi

# ST Larry Izzo (special teams)

# P Chris Hanson

QB Tom Brady has the third highest vote total among all NFL players, but he is behind Colts QB Peyton Manning in the AFC.

WR Randy Moss has the fourth highest vote total of all players.

Fan voting on NFL.com accounts for one-third of the Pro Bowl selection process. Coaches and players account for the final two-thirds of the process. Fan voting continues through Dec. 11. Players and coaches vote Dec. 13.

Packers QB Brett Favre has the highest total of fan votes among NFL players.

Chris ****ing Hanson????

He's been averaging like 0.5 punts a game!!!!

Manning and Favre over Brady????

The whole thing is a ****ing Sham.

Chris ****ing Hanson????

Chris Hanson? The Pats are out of control. He was doing good work keeping the pedophiles off the streets. But no, Belly has to show that he can take anybody and make them a star in the NFL.

Belly enough is enough. The kids -- think about the kids. They are safer without Hanson on your roster. You guys don't need a friggin punter.

Chris Hanson? The Pats are out of control. He was doing good work keeping the pedophiles off the streets. But no, Belly has to show that he can take anybody and make them a star in the NFL.

Belly enough is enough. The kids -- think about the kids. They are safer without Hanson on your roster. You guys don't need a friggin punter.

They go for it on most fourth downs anyway.

Chris ****ing Hanson????

I hate the Pro Bowl. Just end the fan vote, or end it entirely, because it is the most biased nonsensical bull**** year after year. I don't think anyone here would vote Peyton or Favre over Brady. I hope.

I'm from Ohio and am a member of a forum that is about 80% Ohioans. There was a big thread going that Josh Cribbs was the best returner in the NFL. I tried to educate them about Leon but only one person acknowledged him as a superior returner.

Leon is great, but I'm not sure if he's better than Cribbs.

That dude is just a beast. Did anyone see the KO return where he carried the entire Ravens team on his back for ten yards?

Leon is great, but I'm not sure if he's better than Cribbs.

That dude is just a beast. Did anyone see the KO return where he carried the entire Ravens team on his back for ten yards?

Saw it on the highlights...very impressive. Welker is getting so many votes because the Pats are in so many primetime games and the announcers won't stop praising every member of the team like they're the best players at any position. How is their punter winning in the voting? If he even punts 2 times a game that seems like a lot.

POTW nom

They go for it on most fourth downs anyway.

exactly KS-even when they're up by 5 TDs inside the 20...it's hard to respect them-we can watch them awestruck but they really are probably THE least popular team to every other team's fanbase-even the ones they aren't playing...

i don't know if i was the only one that got that, but i didn't think i'd be alone on laughing at that one.

i tried to rep you, but i've done you too much lately...too bad.

That's cool. Great minds think alike. At least one other person got it.

Archived