I Decided What Jersey I'm Getting

SoFlaJets

Good choices, Jim. I quit buying jerseys after Chrebet. I just wear my authentic Namath jersey, now.

I'm going to watch Ebay over the next couple of years to pick up a Curtis Martin jersey to wear to Canton when he goes into the HOF.

never bought a jersey in my life, way too much $$$ for clothing

I mostly agree, but you can pick up replicas cheap on ebay. I got home and away Chrebet jerseys for $20 just because the Jets or NFL licensing, or whoever switched from Starter to Reebok for the manufacturer.

Great choices, Im getting #11 Clemens or #25 Rhodes soon, can't decide.

The Jets shop is now starting to have a bunch of different jerseys my wife said-getting away from the Chad/Vilma/Coles only stock-which is good news. I got a lot of usage out of my Pennington jersey having had it made special after he was drafted

The Jets shop is now starting to have a bunch of different jerseys my wife said-getting away from the Chad/Vilma/Coles only stock-which is good news. I got a lot of usage out of my Pennington jersey having had it made special after he was drafted

special made? did it come made out of noodles on the arm sleeves to replicate his arm?

No. It'll be obsolete very soon. Kind of like investing in a Browning Nagle jersey.

And, it's "you're," not "your."

I like what I've seen from the kid Bob-what I like about him is he seems to be having fun playing football-smiling and laughing a lot out there and he can throw that rock too-give him a chance-

and this from a guy who was ready to cal him a future bust and thought he was going to be too small to play in the NFL-the thing he has going for him is he releases the ball high I'm not afraid to admit when I am wrong-unlike a lot of guys we've seen over the years on the boards-they make a proclamation and feel they have to defend it till the end

I like what I've seen from the kid Bob-what I like about him is he seems to be having fun playing football-smiling and laughing a lot out there and he can throw that rock too-give him a chance-

and this from a guy who was ready to cal him a future bust and thought he was going to be too small to play in the NFL-the thing he has going for him is he releases the ball high I'm not afraid to admit when I am wrong-unlike a lot of guys we've seen over the years on the boards-they make a proclamation and feel they have to defend it till the end

Clemens could make all pro next year and lead the Jets to the AFC CG and bob would still say he sucks. He never admits when he is wrong.

And as for this thread, I told myself after Chad, Santana and Vilma that I'm not buying any more jerseys until we win a superbowl. Its a waste of money.

Jimmy, I wish the kid was the real deal. Honest, I do. I'd like nothing more than for him to turn out to be the next Tom Brady and lead the Jets in endless ass-kickings for the rest of the league. I just have seen NOTHING that makes me think he's more than average.

As for giving him a chance, it doesn't make a **** what I think. Mangini doesn't call me for advice. The bastard.

Clemens could make all pro next year and lead the Jets to the AFC CG and bob would still say he sucks. He never admits when he is wrong.

And as for this thread, I told myself after Chad, Santana and Vilma that I'm not buying any more jerseys until we win a superbowl. Its a waste of money.

you were right Barton-I was wrong-we're a better team with Clemens playing than we were with Chad

Jimmy, I wish the kid was the real deal. Honest, I do. I'd like nothing more than for him to turn out to be the next Tom Brady and lead the Jets in endless ass-kickings for the rest of the league. I just have seen NOTHING that makes me think he's more than average.

As for giving him a chance, it doesn't make a **** what I think. Mangini doesn't call me for advice. The bastard.

this was his 3rd start and as I'm watching now I have it paused with 2:23 left and the Jets with the ball on our own 14 yard line....

let's see...hanging in my closet are authentic:

Johnny Mitchell

Jeff Lageman

Hugh Douglas

Victor Green

Keyshawn Johnson

those are the collect dust and never wear again collection

the ones I still break out are:

Al Toon (of course)

Lance Mehl

Freeman McNeil

the last one I bought, and probably THE last one I ever buy is my game day jersey:

Wayne Chrebet

Authentics owned and most collecting dust.

54 Marvin Jones

7 Boomer Esiason

19 Keyshawn Johnson

4 Glenn Foley

14 Neil ODonnell

31 Aaron Glenn

6 Ray Lucas

80 Wayne Chrebet

10 Chad Pennington

51 Jonathan Vilma

12 Joe Namath reebok

12 Joe Namath mitchell ness

Im looking at the NEW Reebok throwback Namath just in stores.Or a 25 Kerry Rhodes or 52 David Harris.

You cant go wrong with the older ones Namath,Maynard,Klecko, Byrd etc.

Some of the others may go to goodwill or Salvation Army.

Why in gods name would you spend $200+ on a Glenn Foley or Ray Lucas jersey, 5180?

I own 2 authentics, a 1984 Wesley Walker and a Curtis Martin. Might be getting a throwback white Joe Namath for Xmas but who knows. I have about 15 Replica's.

Archived