Matt Ryan

I thin Ryan may be a baller:bag:

You are officially nuts

South Carolina air IMO

His wideouts suck.. at least 4 drops, JMAC blows, smith is still learning

the OL gave him very little time

TJ is a JAG

why isn;t Leon used in slot?

Kellen has the potential to blossom but only with a real coaching staff...

Somehow BP will try to turn this into me loving Chad so be prepared... its all he has left... change the topic to Chad and hope for the best,...

Mangini will kill Clemens career just like Herm did to Chads...

the main problem withy this team right now and all year is the offensive line-give the QB a chance to relax back there like Romo was able to today and go through his reads and checkdowns and not have to always be throwing on the run and we would be able to score-our defense would be rested our running game would be better.

We need to be rid of Clement and Clarke and Moore that should be the first order of business the minute this season is over and fire Tony Wise and Bob Sutton and hope that Brian Schott gets an offer he can't refuse somewhere else

the main problem withy this team right now and all year is the offensive line-give the QB a chance to relax back there like Romo was able to today and go through his reads and checkdowns and not have to always be throwing on the run and we would be able to score-our defense would be rested our running game would be better.

We need to be rid of Clement and Clarke and Moore that should be the first order of business the minute this season is over and fire Tony Wise and Bob Sutton and hope that Brian Schott gets an offer he can't refuse somewhere else

I call BS... to win a SB you need to be able to playcall against pressure... you cant stop Dlines all day... you need to be able to coach around it... Clemens had MULTIPLE times where he was standing around with nowhere to throw and no dumpoff route... and it wound up in a sack... that is a coaching issue.

i actually thought he played OK, our wideouts are hurting

they can't get open and drop 2 many balls

In all seriousness....I don;t see pocket awareness

He seems a bit lost back there....of course I hope he grows into the job

But as of yet i don;t see it

In all seriousness....I don;t see pocket awareness

He seems a bit lost back there....of course I hope he grows into the job

But as of yet i don;t see it

Our wideouts are lacking bigtime

we can;t run with TJ

the OL simply sucks, the pocket caved in bigtime, the POkes are faster

than Pitt so clemens had little chance to get away...that is difference

Clemens didn't play well, but he's not the problem. He's inconsistent but he's young and has shown some potential. Your prepared to give up a 2nd year QB after some bad games, what the **** are you expecting him to do when he's getting no help????

Very few young QB's are succesful right away, what if we drafetd Brohm or woodson and they ahd a couple of bad games to start off, would we give up on them????

Stop being an idiot and realise that most young QB's struggle when they first come into the league, the kid has at least shown some potential.

Our wideouts are lacking bigtime

we can;t run with TJ

the OL simply sucks, the pocket caved in bigtime, the POkes are faster

than Pitt so clemens had little chance to get away...that is difference

I hope you're right

I know the line sucks....but the passes he did make we often off line

Archived