Reality Check (FOR ADULTS ONLY)

JonEJet

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nobody EVER said it was all penningtons fault. But lets not get any facts in the way here.

Chad was PART of the problem. He certainly wasnt our long term answer a QB either, so get over it and stop crying. He wasnt the sole reason why we were 1-6, nobody ever said he was.

LOL, i'm pretty sure we could find something from you that may at least resemble that.;)

Honestly though, the reaction from some of these 'fans' is just plain ridiculous. The kid will go through some growing pains like pretty evry other young QB will, give him a fair chance!!!!

It's hilarious how everything was Pennington's fault and now, with a new QB and the same results, it's the rest of the team that's the problem, all of a sudden.

Pennington was not the problem until the game was on the line, then he threw his famous testaverde back breaking INTs. Pretty much handed away the Bills and Giants game this year.

It has nothing to do with giving KC a fair chance

I see his arm, I know he has the wheels

To me, he just doesn;t have "it"

Peyton had the "it" factor right from the start

Yeah, sure he did. :character0282:

Clemens only led 3 4th Q game tying drives in his first 3 starts.

You're being a dooshe bag.

Peyton had 'it'???

Seriously if your best evidence on branding Clemens a failure is "it" then go seek help!!!

Nobody EVER said it was all penningtons fault. But lets not get any facts in the way here.

Chad was PART of the problem. He certainly wasnt our long term answer a QB either, so get over it and stop crying. He wasnt the sole reason why we were 1-6, nobody ever said he was.

Barton, just STFU. If you're not going to apologize for your two threads calling people fools and idiots, then just go crawl back under your rock.

you know what I wonder about? What IF Kellen Clemens turns out to be a great QB...what If we fix our OL and get to the playoffs next year will you guys change your opinion or will it always be"well, he's not the answer" Can you guys admit when you're wrong? I have-I thought Chad should be the starter until he proved he shouldn't be anymore-I thought Clemens was going to be a bust and I thought he was too small-I was wrong-that's a big problem around the MB's-people are afraid to admit they were wrong and defend their original ideas to the last

Barton, just STFU. If you're not going to apologize for your two threads calling people fools and idiots, then just go crawl back under your rock.

This thread is proof that I was right calling some people fools and idiots.

Bob and JonE were 2 chad lovers who wanted him to keep starting. Clemens came in, showed ALOT of poise, leadership and ability and these 2 blowhards cant admit it. Its just pathetic.

Oh really?? Was the "it" factor the numerous INT's and that signature dumbfounded Manning look that he was lambasted for early on? The one thing Manning was always criticized for was not having "it". But obviously you, JohnEjet, knew it all along. Just like all those incredible predictions that earned you he vaunted JohnEJinx moniker. Nice going:yawn:

This is the exact reason I had hoped Chad could play well enough to get through this season. I knew everyone would be yelling for Clemens head if he had some bad games. he had one today.

It is going to be very hard to judge the kid behind this OL. He has shown flashes at times, but I really expected more out of him today. Actually, I expected a lot more out of the entire team. They as a unit stunk.

2 out of the 5 don't belong on an NFL roster, let alone starting. Moore would be a good back up, but no way he is a starter.

Wise stunk in Miami. he stinks here.

In all fairness, it is silly to say the kid sucks after 4 games under those circumstances

you know what I wonder about? What IF Kellen Clemens turns out to be a great QB...what If we fix our OL and get to the playoffs next year will you guys change your opinion or will it always be"well, he's not the answer" Can you guys admit when you're wrong? I have-I thought Chad should be the starter until he proved he shouldn't be anymore-I thought Clemens was going to be a bust and I thought he was too small-I was wrong-that's a big problem around the MB's-people are afraid to admit they were wrong and defend their original ideas to the last

Jim,

JonEJinx will just disappear for a while until we all forget. Then he'll come back and tell you he was behind him all along. That's how he stays so perfect with his awesome predictions.

How?

You can't judge a young QB after 3 games, you know that Bob. so what is your point?

My point is pretty clear. When Pennington was the QB, and anyone pointed out the other deficiencies on the team, we were "making excuses." Now, Clemens is the QB and you guys are doing the same thing, but we're not supposed to call you on it.

Well, I'm going to.

My point is pretty clear. When Pennington was the QB, and anyone pointed out the other deficiencies on the team, we were "making excuses." Now, Clemens is the QB and you guys are doing the same thing, but we're not supposed to call you on it.

Well, I'm going to.

So, Clemens isn't allowed to have the growing pains that is allowed to other young QB's simply because Chad was being bashed for losing games?

I'm still not following you, Bob.

Well, I'm going to.

Bob

You're killing these tools with facts:p

Well, I'm going to.

pennington had Coles getting open for him.

This is the exact reason I had hoped Chad could play well enough to get through this season. I knew everyone would be yelling for Clemens head if he had some bad games. he had one today.

It is going to be very hard to judge the kid behind this OL. He has shown flashes at times, but I really expected more out of him today. Actually, I expected a lot more out of the entire team. They as a unit stunk.

2 out of the 5 don't belong on an NFL roster, let alone starting. Moore would be a good back up, but no way he is a starter.

Wise stunk in Miami. he stinks here.

In all fairness, it is silly to say the kid sucks after 4 games under those circumstances

I agree, he had a bad game. The problem is, you have punks on this board that were calling people out on Sunday because the Jets won, in spite of back to back INT's in the 4th quarter by Clemens. Like Clemens is so great and they are *****ing Nostradamus while being classless peices of sh*t to Pennington.

Hey, we all knew it was over for Pennington. Some of us just didn't want to take the low road. We also don't know if Clemens is the answer, and yeah, a part of the problem is the rest of the team sucks so it's hard to get a true measure.

Read my article on the front page.

people forgot that chad was holding a clipboard for 2 years

and didn't get in the 3rd year, until turd got hurt

enuff with Chad

KC will do just fine

i saw only 1 overthrow to cotch.. 1 f'n overthrow to an open wr

the overthrow to Baker too, baker bailed him out... but still...

I think Kellen is good though... I think Manshotty is the problem.

Archived