Reality Check (FOR ADULTS ONLY)

JonEJet

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply
the main problem withy this team right now and all year is the offensive line-give the QB a chance to relax back there like Romo was able to today and go through his reads and checkdowns and not have to always be throwing on the run and we would be able to score-our defense would be rested our running game would be better.

We need to be rid of Clement and Clarke and Moore that should be the first order of business the minute this season is over and fire Tony Wise and Bob Sutton and hope that Brian Schott gets an offer he can't refuse somewhere else

Agree. How anyone saw anything different out of the Dallas game is beyond me.

Give the FO this offseason to address the OL ......if we come in next season with this same turnstile blocking the CS should be dismissed.

probably a couple of olineman too

not to mention stop making dumb challenges turning a 4th and 3 into a 4th and 2

There was nothing wrong with that challenge. He was going to call the TO anyway. Try to draw them offsides and take a TO. By calling the challenge he has a chance to save the TO and if not, what did they lose?

Sure, it's Palmer. So his #'s - when you consider all the weapons (and protection) at his disposal - are arguably worse than Clemens has put up. So Carson Palmer was a bust, yes? I think he's only been to 2 pro-bowls in the 2 seasons since then.

It's entirely possible that Clemens gets no better than he's been. But how friggin' stupid is it to call any player a bust after 4 games - particularly at QB on an offense that's bad anyway.

Sure, it's Palmer. So his #'s - when you consider all the weapons (and protection) at his disposal - are arguably worse than Clemens has put up. So Carson Palmer was a bust, yes? I think he's only been to 2 pro-bowls in the 2 seasons since then.

It's entirely possible that Clemens gets no better than he's been. But how friggin' stupid is it to call any player a bust after 4 games - particularly at QB on an offense that's bad anyway.

Agreed 100%, Clemens still has great potential. Some people on this place are ridiculous!!!!

Yeah Kellen Clemens sucks when the Offensive Line can't give him more than 2 seconds to throw the ball before he's hit or on the run and being chased down. Yes, Kellen Clemens is horrible. :yawn:

Do you even think the Jets get three first downs with PennyBoyWonder in there? Ha. He would've been hurt and out by the 2nd Quarter. Please JonEJet. Enough is enough.

I hope you guys are right.I didnt think Dallas had that good of a defense that all we could score was a 40 yd field goal.

Clemens and the offense FAILED on all aspects of the game yesterday.

The CS is calling the same plays that they called for noodle arm ,They are not the same players and the CS should have called different plays for kellen to try do throw down field ,but with this OL he doesn't have the time to do so.

P.S. The Ghost of Joey Ramone should be pulled from his casket and Killed again.Just sayin'

The CS is calling the same plays that they called for noodle arm ,They are not the same players and the CS should have called different plays for kellen to try do throw down field ,but with this OL he doesn't have the time to do so.

P.S. The Ghost of Joey Ramone should be pulled from his casket and Killed again.Just sayin'

Don't hate. Masturbate. You spent good money on that Richard Simmons poster, after all.

Yeah Kellen Clemens sucks when the Offensive Line can't give him more than 2 seconds to throw the ball before he's hit or on the run and being chased down. Yes, Kellen Clemens is horrible. :yawn:

Do you even think the Jets get three first downs with PennyBoyWonder in there? Ha. He would've been hurt and out by the 2nd Quarter. Please JonEJet. Enough is enough.

Do you see the irony here? I am a Jets fan above all else. I rooted for Chad but definitely feel it is time to see what Kellen is all about. Kellen is having about the results I expected because the cast around him is struggling. Until they improve the offensive line, not much is going to matter.

But the same things goes for Chad. A lot of you guys blasted Chad like he was keeping them from winning the Super Bowl. Noodle arm this, noodle arm that.

It is a team effort.

Do you see the irony here? I am a Jets fan above all else. I rooted for Chad but definitely feel it is time to see what Kellen is all about. Kellen is having about the results I expected because the cast around him is struggling. Until they improve the offensive line, not much is going to matter.

But the same things goes for Chad. A lot of you guys blasted Chad like he was keeping them from winning the Super Bowl. Noodle arm this, noodle arm that.

It is a team effort.

with all due respect

Chad had his chance in the spotlight. He wasn't meant to be.. he made a ton of coin ..so no one needs to feel sorry for him

#1 pick who sat 2 1/3 yrs before getting to play

Looked real good at first but teams with a years worth a tape can... easily

figured out his weaknesses...

He was brittle, some may call him unlucky. Who knows and who cares now

Chad was born 40 years too late, He could have played well in the Joe Kapp/Billy Kilmer era, when you didn't need a strong arm and DB's were running 4.8 forties

Judging on JonE's history on determining what player/team has "it" and his awesome predictions, I suspect JonE wouldn't know "it" if "it" smacked him across the face 2 times and made him "its" bitch. Just sayin...

By my history you'd know i call a spade a spade

Keep drinking

Yeah, I usually do. For some reason it's the guys who state ridiculous things as truth tend to get me riled up. JonE has a history of being pretty arrogant about his "truths" and then disappears when they blow up in his face.

Really

Is that really the case Booz

Tip another back

Maybe jonE sincerely thinks Clemens isn't "the guy". Or maybe he's just riling certain people up. Anyway if this BS continues I'm just not gonna come here no more, because it's way beyond annoying.

Just my opinion

Sorry people can't handle it

I'm right there with you. In fact, you and I are perfect examples. We used to bicker and fight quite a bit a while back. Now I go out of my way to see if you've posted anything new or responded to a thread of mine.

Gamedays seem to bring the worst out of all of us most of the time.

yea especially when we're losing

• 1 month later...
Kellen Clemens SUCKS!!!!

We need to draft a QB

I know it sucks, but you know it's the truth

Brian Brohm

Andre Woodson

Matt Ryan

I thin Ryan may be a baller:bag:

Man, i took alot of heat in this thread

What do you guys think now?

I hope he pans out....I really, REALLy do

But thusfar, he sucks

So does Vince Young. So does Matt Leinart. If you are advocating we should give up on Kellen then you'd certainly agree that both TEN and AZ should also be looking to draft a QB. Right?

So does Vince Young. So does Matt Leinart. If you are advocating we should give up on Kellen then you'd certainly agree that both TEN and AZ should also be looking to draft a QB. Right?

Wait, Carson Palmer sucked this year too. you left him out. maybe Cincy needs a new QB too. what do you think JonE?

Let's get on the record here

Booz and BP think KC will pan out

JonE want's KC to pan out, but thinks otherwise

To answer your question, I think Leinart has a better chance in panning out...moreso than Young or Clemens

Vince Young will be a QB in this league until his knees go....once he ****s up his knees, he's done

To answer your question, I think Leinart has a better chance in panning out...moreso than Young or Clemens

Vince Young will be a QB in this league until his knees go....once he ****s up his knees, he's done

Vince Young has been flat out awful. TEN is in the playoffs on D and a solid running game, but Young has been poor. Leinart got benched for O'l Trick Knee Warner for christ sakes. They put Leinart on IR and Leinart came out saying he wasn't hurt.

I gotta be honest, I'm thrilled that you are predicting that Clemens will stink given your track record.

I'm not judging him after 8 games, you are. I'm saying give him a chance, he's a 2nd year player that started playing only this year.

Archived