Reality Check (FOR ADULTS ONLY)

JonEJet

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I have said nothing about Chad

In my opinion the guy doesn;t have "it"

He's in his second year and has 4 ****ing starts!!!!!

Would you seriously STFU and give the kid a real ****ing chance!! He was put in an awful situation today in which most QB's would have struggled, he may not have played well but so waht? he's young and he'll learn. Stop embarrasing yourself.

I call BS... to win a SB you need to be able to playcall against pressure... you cant stop Dlines all day... you need to be able to coach around it... Clemens had MULTIPLE times where he was standing around with nowhere to throw and no dumpoff route... and it wound up in a sack... that is a coaching issue.

MULTIPLE? Now THAT'S BS-I TIVOed it-I'll give you a number tomorrow ec I saw one maybe 2 times he had no pressure-yea the coaching is lousy and so is the level of talent out there-at one point I'm looking at Justin and Brad Smith at WR Clemens at QB and that weak OL and I'm thinking this looks like our 2nd unit from TC

I agree, Clemens is terrible. With studs like Justin McCantcatch-it and Brad Smith at receiver and rocks like anthony clement, Brandon Moore and Adriene Clarke/Montgomery giving him all the time in the world to throw I expected Clemens to put up 400 yards passing.

He sucks, draft Andre Woodson. YEA HE'S THE ANSWER BABY!

Kellen Clemens SUCKS!!!!

We need to draft a QB

I know it sucks, but you know it's the truth

Brian Brohm

Andre Woodson

Matt Ryan

I thin Ryan may be a baller:bag:

You know who else sucks? peyton Manning. He was atrocious 4 games into his career. Thank god IND knew that before they gave him any more time to develop or they would have sucked for years.

In all seriousness, you know what really sucks? Posts as stupid as yours JohnE.

Clemens didn't play well, but he's not the problem. He's inconsistent but he's young and has shown some potential. Your prepared to give up a 2nd year QB after some bad games, what the **** are you expecting him to do when he's getting no help????

Very few young QB's are succesful right away, what if we drafetd Brohm or woodson and they ahd a couple of bad games to start off, would we give up on them????

Stop being an idiot and realise that most young QB's struggle when they first come into the league, the kid has at least shown some potential.

I agree with this. I like what I see out of Clemens so far, and cant understand why people are so down on the guy. We just played a 10-1 team that has the defensive talent to bring a lot of pressure against every team they face. How did Peyton Manning do his first year in the league? You have to give young QBs time to develop. He has what, 4 starts so far? Give him time. The Jets need some help on the OL, and they were without their best WR today. I think its ridiculous to pass judgment on Clemens after a poor performance against a top 3 team on their home turf

I agree, Clemens is terrible. With studs like Justin McCantcatch-it and Brad Smith at receiver and rocks like anthony clement, Brandon Moore and Adriene Clarke/Montgomery giving him all the time in the world to throw I expected Clemens to put up 400 yards passing.

He sucks, draft Andre Woodson. YEA HE'S THE ANSWER BABY!

POTW nom

how bout getting a real OL coach??

you think the pats have #1 picks on their OL, last count they have 1!!!!!!!!!!!

No oline coach in the world would fix this enemic unit. Anthony Clement is a journeyman, Brand Moore had one good year in 2004 and since he's been out to lunch, Adriene Clarke/Will Montgomery are practice squad guys. What exactly do you expect from this unit?

They need talent. Not coaches.

Could people please stop with this 'draft O-line' BS. IMO the way to build an O-line is by good coaching, by picking out a 'diamond in the rough' so to speak. You look at the top lines: Indy and NE. I think they have one first round pick between them. We need to:

A) Decide what scheme we want our OL to play (i.e Finnesse, Power etc)

B) Find players that will fit your scheme in the same way Indy, New England and Denver do it.

Good coaching is what's required to build a great O-line, high draft picks won't fix everything.

Who were the Boys WR's past TO???

Austin and who?

Romo has all the intangibles, and he;s undrafted

Lets not forget Jason Witten and the running game they had. Also,there is a difference between going upa gainst our D and Dallas' defense.

You're better than this Jone. A lot better than this.

JonE, you want a reality check???

The JETS hae no running game. TJ doesnt even have a TD and its going into the 12th game. The WR drop many balls. They dont get open. They have no offensive threats out there. The D isnt all that great although they show potential of getting better.

KC is far from the issue. Dallas has a good D and they showed it. Who cares if you lost money on the game. If thats the reason you want KC out then I suggest you start betting on a different team.

Austin and who?

He also sat on the bench for over 3 years to learn. He also has had numerous multiple INT games. He also has the best TE and WR in the league, arguably. Maybe they were depleted a bit today, but make no mistake-Coles/Cotch/Baker have nothing on Owens/Glenn or Crayton/Witten. Their OL is much better than ours, and J Jones/M Barber is head and shoulders better than T Jones/Washington. Get over it, they're a much better team. It has nothing to do with Clemens.

Austin and who?

Ever heard of Jason Witten genius???

Romo has an O-line, he's already had experience (has been in the league for a while, just didn't play) he has a friggin running game oh and he had some half decent play calling to boot. truth be told, Romo was put in a great scenario when he came in as the starter, Clemens however, has been put in a nightmare situation.

Austin and who?

Sam Hurd was the reciever starting opposite Owens today. I do think Romo is a heck of a good QB, but he also has more xp, a better defense, and better offensive componets around him than Clemens(OL,MB3,Witten,Owens)

You KC guys are making the same excuses the Chadettes were making a few weeks ago

Funny

CHad's been in the league since 2000. Clemens is essentially a rookie. If you cant see the difference than there is nothing I can do.

Young QB's have growing pains. Especially ones who have limited weapons on offense, and no offensive line.

Pennington would have been a disaster today as well, probably worse.

It's hilarious how everything was Pennington's fault and now, with a new QB and the same results, it's the rest of the team that's the problem, all of a sudden.

Considering Pennington has years of experience with absolutely no improvement at all, in fact a decline, I don't see what your point is. It's apples and oranges.

It's hilarious how everything was Pennington's fault and now, with a new QB and the same results, it's the rest of the team that's the problem, all of a sudden.

Pennington threw 4th quarter INT's regularly in every loss. he has 7 years of experience.

Clemens has played a whopping 3 games in his entire career, and you're comparing the scenarios?

Come on, Bob.

Nobody EVER said it was all penningtons fault. But lets not get any facts in the way here.

Chad was PART of the problem. He certainly wasnt our long term answer a QB either, so get over it and stop crying. He wasnt the sole reason why we were 1-6, nobody ever said he was.

Bob

Are we the only ones that can see right through this

It amazes me

BUt this has nothing to do with Chad

I don;t think Clemens is the answer....period

Archived