Reality Check (FOR ADULTS ONLY)

JonEJet

I don't care if he's twelve. You want to dance, you have to pay the fiddler.

So it's your stance that when a child stirs a room full of adults into acting like *******s, the adults bear no responsibility for their responsibility anymore and the child should be called out as a dickhead? Seriously?

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So it's your stance that when a child stirs a room full of adults into acting like *******s, the adult bear no responsibility and the child should be called out as a dickhead? Seriously?

Oh please, save the drama.

He's disrespectful to his elders. I'm supposed to treat him like Helen Keller at the dinner table?

When did jonE, bob, or Ecurb call you an idiot and start threads calling you an idiot? Be specific if you can.

Why would they though? I neve claimed Clemens was a sure thing to be the next Brett Favre or that Mangini was a lock to be the next Lombardi and deliver us a superbowl.

All I have said is give both of these guys (Clemens, Mangini) time before you pass judgement. Whether it is to crown them or crucify them - let it play out, give them their deserved time.

Remember, I was not on here last year calling him "Manginious!!!!!!@1111!" and singing his praises that he was the next Belichick like so many people here were, who are now saying he should be fired fwiw. Thats the people I am calling out.

Why would they though? I neve claimed Clemens was a sure thing to be the next Brett Favre or that Mangini was a lock to be the next Lombardi and deliver us a superbowl.

All I have said is give both of these guys (Clemens, Mangini) time before you pass judgement. Whether it is to crown them or crucify them - let it play out, give them their deserved time.

Remember, I was not on here last year calling him "Manginious!!!!!!@1111!" and singing his praises that he was the next Belichick like so many people here were, who are now saying he should be fired fwiw. Thats the people I am calling out.

Why?

So it's your stance that when a child stirs a room full of adults into acting like *******s, the adults bear no responsibility for their responsibility anymore and the child should be called out as a dickhead? Seriously?

but we aren't children here Booz-we are adults and should try to act like one and cut the name calling crap out-it only serves to piss people off and make the board a less enjoyable experience for all

I'm guity of it too once in a while and when I get nuts I leave for a while and go and do something else-for the sake of the board and out of respect to Max

Yes, why would they call me an idiot. I never claimed anything, only that their lover chad was a fraud. And that was proven correct.

barton, in fairness you said yourself Chad was not the sole problem. Like Clemens I think Chad could succeed if given enough help around him. Between the play-calling, the blocking and the Wr's inability to get open, none of our QB's have had much of a shot this season.

Oh please, save the drama.

He's disrespectful to his elders. I'm supposed to treat him like Helen Keller at the dinner table?

'

No, how about calling out EVERYBODY who is acting like *******s. This board is unbearable after a loss. We lost to DALLAS-a 9-1 team! When we do suddenly we see Clemens sucks, kill this guy, fire that guy, you a fat ****, eat my dick, fark you fark you fark you...it's ridiculous. DAL is head and shoulders a better team. That's all. We lost to a team that is better. For some reason that gives everyone carte blanche to act like total shmucks and you somehow want to pin all that blame on Barton?

but we aren't children here Booz-we are adults and should try to act like one and cut the name calling crap out-it only serves to piss people off and make the board a less enjoyable experience for all

I'm guity of it too once in a while and when I get nuts I leave for a while and go and do something else-for the sake of the board and out of respect to Max

POTW nom

I find it really hard to post today. I get the feeling if i say Mangold had a good day, someone would respond with..."you're an idiot"

good times.

That's my point. Alot of people are acting like a$$holes. Calling out Barton and placing the blame on him is silly IMO.

I'm just gonna say this and then I'm done with it 'cos I don't want to flog a dead horse.

Barton-

If you want to start threads after games where the Jets win, calling people idiots, then you have to take it from those same people when they lose. But you don't want to do that, you want have the cake and eat it too.

Besides that, the rest of us don't want to get caught up and get forced choosing sides.

That's what I mean by you being a shi*stirrer.

Anyway whats done is done, nobody can change it. Just some food for thought moving into the future. The Jets are bad team and things are going be ugly for a while.

But if I have to go through polluted thread after polluted thread of you and ecurb BSing one another, then this board is gonna be to much crap to want to visit.

'

No, how about calling out EVERYBODY who is acting like *******s. This board is unbearable after a loss. We lost to DALLAS-a 9-1 team! When we do suddenly we see Clemens sucks, kill this guy, fire that guy, you a fat ****, eat my dick, fark you fark you fark you...it's ridiculous. DAL is head and shoulders a better team. That's all. We lost to a team that is better. For some reason that gives everyone carte blanche to act like total shmucks and you somehow want to pin all that blame on Barton?

I'll take responsibility for calling someone an idiot in this thread. But I think it's deserved in this case, and I almost never do that. ever.

I'm just gonna say this and then I'm done with it 'cos I don't want to flog a dead horse.

Barton-

If you want to start threads after games where the Jets win, calling people idiots, then you have to take it from those same people when they lose. But you don't want to do that, you want have the cake and eat it too.

Besides that, the rest of us don't want to get caught up and get forced choosing sides.

That's what I mean by you being a shi*stirrer.

Anyway whats done is done, nobody can change it. Just some food for thought moving into the future. The Jets are bad team and things are going be ugly for a while.

But if I have to go through polluted thread after polluted thread of you and ecurb BSing one another, then this board is gonna be to much crap to want to visit.

I dont think you understand why I started that thread.

Did you read the Steelers/Jets game thread? Thats why I started that thread.

And I am completely against this sh*t stirring that you speak of. Thats my point. I try to be as level headed as possible after each and every game, lose or win.

Yes, why would they call me an idiot. I never claimed anything about Clemens being a HOFer or Mangini being the next Belichick.

Only I claimed that their lover chad was a fraud. And that was proven correct.

Thats wonderful Barton.

Have fun spraining your elbow patting yourself on the back.

Good night.

That's my point. Alot of people are acting like a$$holes. Calling out Barton and placing the blame on him is silly IMO.

all I'm asking of him is to cut out the calling fellow Jets fans who may not agree with him (or haven't yet gotten to HIS POV yet) idiots, tools or stupid-that's all-it ain't asking a lot-as JM said this is an ugly season that ain't getting any better anytime soon and for the sake of respecting the board to cease and desist with the slurs-that goes for every one of us-this is a great board-why ruin it ya know?

Thats wonderful Barton.

Have fun spraining your elbow patting yourself on the back.

Good night.

Great. So you did not answer the question....wow I am shocked.

The answer is, they could not. Because I have been level headed this entire season towards Mangini and Clemens.

I'll take responsibility for calling someone an idiot in this thread. But I think it's deserved in this case, and I almost never do that. ever.

hey BP-you're one of the most level-headed guys on the boards-you have a great attitude 99% of the time but we're all human-today sucked....

and you were right IMO as you were being attacked

all I'm asking of him is to cut out the calling fellow Jets fans who may not agree with him (or haven't yet gotten to HIS POV yet) idiots, tools or stupid-that's all-it ain't asking a lot-as JM said this is an ugly season that ain't getting any better anytime soon and for the sake of respecting the board to cease and desist with the slurs-that goes for every one of us-this is a great board-why ruin it ya know?

Sofla, I understand what you are saying. And from now on I will do my best to refrain from calling others idiots. But I will say - it isnt unwarranted.

I've done everything I could to hold back myself. Besides all the bickering and namecalling, what really gets me is the sheer stupidity of a thread that says Kellen Clemens sucks and is not the answer in his 4th start against a very good D in a very short week without his #1 receiver, only giving his reason that he feels Celemens doesn't have "it". That shyte makes me want to go postal!

Judging on JonE's history on determining what player/team has "it" and his awesome predictions, I suspect JonE wouldn't know "it" if "it" smacked him across the face 2 times and made him "its" bitch. Just sayin...

I'm right there with you. In fact, you and I are perfect examples. We used to bicker and fight quite a bit a while back. Now I go out of my way to see if you've posted anything new or responded to a thread of mine.

Gamedays seem to bring the worst out of all of us most of the time.

I've done everything I could to hold back myself. Besides all the bickering and namecalling, what really gets me is the sheer stupidity of a thread that says Kellen Clemens sucks and is not the answer in his 4th start against a very good D in a very short week without his #1 receiver, only giving his reason that he feels Celemens doesn't have "it". That shyte makes me want to go postal!

Judging on JonE's history on determining what player/team has "it" and his awesome predictions, I suspect JonE wouldn't know "it" if "it" smacked him across the face 2 times and made him "its" bitch. Just sayin...

You are a pretty smart guy, from what i can gather, the fact that you knew who JonE was, i'm surprised you would get uptight about it.

IDK, for a lot of the guys that say dumb stuff (me included :)), i just ignore the posts. Not much you can do about ignorance.

You are a pretty smart guy, from what i can gather, the fact that you knew who JonE was, i'm surprised you would get uptight about it.

IDK, for a lot of the guys that say dumb stuff (me included :)), i just ignore the posts. Not much you can do about ignorance.

Yeah, I usually do. For some reason it's the guys who state ridiculous things as truth tend to get me riled up. JonE has a history of being pretty arrogant about his "truths" and then disappears when they blow up in his face.

I'm right there with you. In fact, you and I are perfect examples. We used to bicker and fight quite a bit a while back. Now I go out of my way to see if you've posted anything new or responded to a thread of mine.

Gamedays seem to bring the worst out of all of us most of the time.

Booz, the point I'm getting at is this thread looks like it is a RETALIATION for Barton's antagonistic thread last week calling him an idiot (the FOR ADULTS ONLY is an indication).

You yourself said you are holding back from calling jonE an idiot.

The point is, when does this end? Nobody is going to want to come here if every time you visit the message board it's a pissing contest between Barton and jonE or ecurb, over the same stupid sh*t.

Maybe jonE sincerely thinks Clemens isn't "the guy". Or maybe he's just riling certain people up. Anyway if this BS continues I'm just not gonna come here no more, because it's way beyond annoying.

LOL!!!!! Run left, Run left that's all they do cried the angry mob at the bar.

Coles has been hurt. Shocking they beat the Steelers without him (except the first play). Brad Smith is not a #3 receiver, nevermind a # 2.

I am not sold on Clemens. This is about letting him play and learn so the staff can make a call on him when the season is over. He has done some good things -- I like his chances.

What would be the consensus if a QB had these #’s after 4 games in year two (after sitting his entire rookie season):

84 of 154 (54%)

875 yds (5.7 ypa)

3 TD’s

7 INT’s

At this time, he an established, speedy, 6-foot-plus pro-bowl WR in his prime on the team.

He also has a VERY solid #2, also fast & with playmaking ability, & who is also 6-foot-plus.

He also has a halfback who will go to the pro-bowl that year.

He also has a solid OL across the board with at least one established pro-bowler on it.

Both of these WR's, the HB, and the entire OL were 100% healthy during this stretch.

Would that mean he will likely be a career bust? Shout it out if you know who this NON-BUST was.

I have no idea if Clemens will suck or be really good. But calling a QB who has NONE of the above a bust after his first 4 starts - particularly when he's at least shown SOMETHING - is something I would expect from a 5 year-old.

Kellen Clemens SUCKS!!!!

We need to draft a QB

I know it sucks, but you know it's the truth

Brian Brohm

Andre Woodson

Matt Ryan

I thin Ryan may be a baller:bag:

Oh wait....you can't draft a QB unless you have a good O line to protect him otherwise he'll get killed.

Sorry I had to say that because that's the same line I got whenever I made a post about drafting a QB. ;)

Archived