How Did We Get So Bad....Again?

It's disgusting...

How do the Packers become 10-1 without really signing high priced free agents in two seasons while the Jets go 2-9. Both teams hired new coaches last year. Both teams improved. It's tiring always being the the bad example...

And watching this Colts game, I guess the Falcons forget to listen to the fact that the Colts were supposed to win and win big.

It's tiring, isn't it? They got our hopes up last year and now it's the Same Old Jets.

WE have been kicked in the balls forever with this team and the organization.

Ticket prices will surely rise no matter if we go 2-14.

I am so dam sick and tired of it.I dont know what the next move will be.

Anyone who thought last week's game was anything more than the Steelers looking past us was fooling himself.

You might be right. They played excellent D against us. And even good teams fall for the flea flicker. They did let Clemens take the team down the field late. Seee, I know our D is not good. But our offense is killing us. We have mediocre wide receivers, a slightly better than average RB, a small OL that actually lacks poise and cohesion, and not because of the younger members on it, and an OC who has lost his mojo. I guess all that motion last year was it. Brian is a one trick pony. He really is Marty's son. Last year I thought it might have been the milkman (just kidding)

Anyone who thought last week's game was anything more than the Steelers looking past us was fooling himself.

I disagree. Dallas on a short week, on Thanksgiving where they are always pumped, and after the emotional and hard fought upset with Pitt, we were ripe for a letdown. We are a bad team, no doubt, but it's never as bad as it seems. We have a young QB who should get better, three young studs on defense, and I still think a young and determined front office and coaching staff that will succeed. We need more speed at WR, and some improvements at OL and DL, but this doesn't have to be a long rebuilding period.

Archived