Would bad weather take away significance from a possible upset of the Pats?

D-MONEY87

If we end up miraculously beating the Patriots this sunday but in snowy conditions or bad weather conditions as last year, would that diminish our upset win. I bet the ESPN analysts would blame the bad weather conditions for a Patriots loss, especially if the game were close. I actually think it would mean more winning in bad weather because it would make the game that much harder to play. What do you guys think?

If we end up miraculously beating the Patriots this sunday but in snowy conditions or bad weather conditions as last year, would that diminish our upset win. I bet the ESPN analysts would blame the bad weather conditions for a Patriots loss, especially if the game were close. I actually think it would mean more winning in bad weather because it would make the game that much harder to play. What do you guys think?

You should change your avatar to team backup.;-)

LOL, just kidding.

Yes, no matter how we beat the Pats ESPN and the rest of the media will find some sorry ass excuse as to why the Pats didn't win.

A win is a win and a loss is a loss. If the Patriots cannot win in **** weather then don't expect them to reach the Super Bowl because either their Divisional Round game or Conference Championship home game will be played in crappy, cold weather.. most likely.

I don't see why it would make a difference either way. Snow or no snow, if the Jets beat the Patriots it will go down as one of the biggest upsets in NFL history.

No, probably not. Last year we beat them on a muddy field and we still got credit. The Pats used to water down the field to stop the Colts in the playoffs for years, but the Pats got credit for winning those games too.

What?

Yeah, I suppose that the games were played in January had nothing to do with it.

:rolleyes:

Is the sky blue because of the Patriots?

If GOD himself comes down on the field and blesses KELLEN CLEMENS with the almighty`s greatness for that 4 hour period & leads the JETS to a victory ,It doesn`t take away anything from the victory ,whatever our team does to get a victory that day will be so far above what anyone thought this team could/would or did do on Sun. that there is not a excuse Bully Billy could think of that would take away from our victory & no matter what he says won`t matter to any player of the JETS or member of the JETS Org. and you know it definetly won`t matter to any of us JET fans ...that being said ......JETS go rock the PARIOT WORLD with the GREATEST UPSET in JET of NFL history .

I don't care if a meteor from outer space came and landed on Brady and Belichick while they were having a sideline meeting. A win is a win.

Hey, the Patriots are 9-0 in the snow in Gillette. If anything, the Jets winning in the snow would make it that much more upsetting to the Pats and their fans.

That's right. Just piss them and their many bandwagon fans off!

**When I say bandwagon, I don't mean you "Alk". You've been pure forever. It's just these former San Francisco, Oakland, Green Bay, Dallas fans I know out here in Arizona/California that sit and wait for teams like New England to come along, and hop on for the ride. These chumps never ate as much as a Boston baked bean, much less having ever been to the east coast.

I believe if they slam one Sam Adams Beer, they think that's their ticket to jump on board.

Archived