~~~~The OFFICIAL New York Jets at New England Patriots thread~~~~

K2C

• Replies 793
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I give up... I mean the defense has been playing well today and in a 20+ point spread, the Jets are only losing 7-10.

I'm so sick of this team. It's the same old Jets all the time. They've given up 3 points to one of the best offenses in the NFL in years yet they still could be down 17-7 cause of the stupid interception and another blocked punt.

We know the defense has issues, but at this point, this offense is worse than the offense in 2005 with a 3rd string QB.

I give up... I mean the defense has been playing well today and in a 20+ point spread, the Jets are only losing 7-10.

I'm so sick of this team. It's the same old Jets all the time. They've given up 3 points to one of the best offenses in the NFL in years yet they still could be down 17-7 cause of the stupid interception and another blocked punt.

We know the defense has issues, but at this point, this offense is worse than the offense in 2005 with a 3rd string QB.

Ok fine if you hate this team then *****in find another team to root for. Nobody likes you anyways.

i assure you, we are all very interested in your opinion. stop being such a little bitch. rarely does anyone piss me off on this damn forum, but your constant crying is so childish.

Thank you someone else finally says it. He hasn't given the Jets a chance to win this entire game.

Apparently Elam let Washington through. I hate Elam he isn't good and I don't understand why he starts over Coleman or Smith.

Elam has made some plays now and again and he seems to bring some athleticism to the game. He isn't really that good, but Coleman isn't that much better and Smith, who knows. The problem is none of them are really that good.

Dude, as Clemens #1 fan. You're not really in position to be hurling abuse at Chad right now. Clemens made an absolutely awful play earlier.

Thats irrelevant to the point. Absolutely irrelevant.

You dont f##king spin backwards and take a 10 yard loss on 2nd and f##king 1. Just crawl into the fetal position next time Chad.

Archived