the coaching is losing this game

4HCrew

Bull****. Bull**** up and down. The only way the "coaching" is costing this game is with going with these ****heads at LG. BTW, it's not only Clarke, Montgomery completely whiffed on one too. Either the defensive coaching is doing a great job or you blame the elements. IF you blame the elements for Brady sucking you can't complain about Penny and B. Smith not getting it done.

Bull****. Bull**** up and down. The only way the "coaching" is costing this game is with going with these ****heads at LG. BTW, it's not only Clarke, Montgomery completely whiffed on one too. Either the defensive coaching is doing a great job or you blame the elements. IF you blame the elements for Brady sucking you can't complain about Penny and B. Smith not getting it done.

So having Brad Smith run an Eric Crouch options 505 times today was a good idea?

this play calling and personnel alignments are a god damn joke... what a difference a year makes...Air Pennington brilliant...

NO.

The same head coach who is authoring this D that is stopping NE is the head coach of the offense with his backup QB in who has suspect armstrength with 20 mph winds+...

stop whining about the coaching.

So having Brad Smith run an Eric Crouch options 505 times today was a good idea?

Anything else working? Please construct the intelligent offense? The team and O suck. You guys want to bitch and moan that they don't try anything different and then when they do you bitch. I get it, run on first, run on second Penny throws a completion for 1 yard less than they need for the first, punt. That's the O you want, Herman.

While I don't think the coaching is doing a very good job, can we really fault them for trying something different when nothing else has worked all season? As far as them losing the game, that's nonsense. An INT for a TD, a blocked punt, and a fumble by Baker are really losing this game. The O for NE at this point (11 min 4th Q) has only scored 3 legitimate points.

While I don't think the coaching is doing a very good job, can we really fault them for trying something different when nothing else has worked all season? As far as them losing the game, that's nonsense. An INT for a TD, a blocked punt, and a fumble by Baker are really losing this game. The O for NE at this point (11 min 4th Q) has only scored 3 legitimate points.

Good point there

the Brad Smith plays were bush league at best..give me a break..the jets had some momentum only to see him run around in circles

+1, all those brad smith plays were ridiculous. It killed momentum completely!

Jmac sucks really bad. Should of played the game like an NFL team not a college team.

Semper Fi

I'm not sold on this coaching regime, but todays game wasn't about bad coaching or good coaching. Neither teamed played a great game. It seemed the defenses had more fun and played better than the offenses today. Bad turnovers and special teams play killed them today.

It's been that way all season long. They do not have the talent to beat good teams unless they play a perfect game and the other team plays poorly. And they sure don't have the talent to give up a TD on a pick, another TD on a blocked punt, and so on.

The defense played well, the offense sucked again, and in the end, the Pats were just too good.

In all honesty, if you want to blame anybody for todays loss, blame JMAC. I've never seen a WR who consistently misses balls week after week. It's one thing to have a miss here and there, it's one thing to have a bad game, it's another to see a WR miss TD catches from either KC or Chad, to miss first down passes from KC or Chad, i don't know..

I've watched a lot of bad WR's over the years, but normally they are run out of town or out of the NFL... How JMAC is still playing and starting on the same team makes no sense to me.

as much as I think J Mac is dog trash, the Brad Smith plays were called at the wrong times, and the fact they were called at all was even worse. Dumb plays setting up 3rd and long for Pennington. And the 4th down play....KICK THE FRIGGIN FG!! or at least let Chad throw the pass

I have no personal agendas or favorites, so I blame some of this loss on three players...JMac, Clemens and Nugent. Now, I know a lot of you guys who happen to love Clemens and Nugent will disagree with me. Many of you hate JMac and will agree. Bottom line, this offense has a long, long way to go and Jones, I'm glad you asked. This guy doesn't create any yardage on his own at all...if he doesn't have a hole the size of the Grand Canyon, this guy is just a JAG.

We were in the red zone 4 times today, scored once! we left at the minimum 9 pt's on the field, different game then, If J mac adjusted to the ball on the overturned td, game won!!

Gotta take the points when you can!! Hopefully Mangini will learn this sooner then later.

Semper Fi

I have no personal agendas or favorites, so I blame some of this loss on three players...JMac, Clemens and Nugent. Now, I know a lot of you guys who happen to love Clemens and Nugent will disagree with me. Many of you hate JMac and will agree. Bottom line, this offense has a long, long way to go and Jones, I'm glad you asked. This guy doesn't create any yardage on his own at all...if he doesn't have a hole the size of the Grand Canyon, this guy is just a JAG.

I agree NS - Jones needs holes or cutback lanes and we cant create them so he's no help. J-Mac is at a zero confidence level and shouldn't ever step on the field as a Jet again. I don't know what to say about Nuge, but KC will have a full camp next year and I like some of what he's done this season. We're a few FA's and good draft picks away from being respectable.

our defense is having one of its best games, if only our offense could actually put up some points and take pressure off our defense this game might be a little more exciting.

Our defense lpayed very well but to be realistic alot of it had to do with the weather taking away the Pats passing game.

I shudder to think what would have happened if this game was in a dome.

Archived