1st rd Trade w/ N.E. ?

Christos607

Not sure what the value chart says for swapping those picks. I can tell you that it would never happen. Even if New England calls the Jets have that # set so if forwards right to voicemail. They would never even get the call.

NE trading picks with NYJ is like Smizzy having Ecurb over for Thanksgiving dinner. Not going to happen.

Addionally, although it's a GLARING need, I have yet to see BB pick an LB high in the draft. Ever.

Then again, did anyone think he'd take a chance on Randy Moss? Hmmm....

Not sure what the value chart says for swapping those picks. I can tell you that it would never happen. Even if New England calls the Jets have that # set so if forwards right to voicemail. They would never even get the call.

Only way is if Mumbles gets a MILF in transaction!!!

NE trading picks with NYJ is like Smizzy having Ecurb over for Thanksgiving dinner. Not going to happen.

Addionally, although it's a GLARING need, I have yet to see BB pick an LB high in the draft. Ever.

Then again, did anyone think he'd take a chance on Randy Moss? Hmmm....

I can't see us passing on JL TBH. The thought of him next to David Harris in our defence is incredibly exciting.

Only way is if Mumbles gets a MILF in transaction!!!

Speaking of MILF's....got some BB personal life scoop this past X-mas eve. I know a guy who is in the know.

Anyway, Sharon (the mistress of 20 some years) is HISTORY. BB is now parading around with a lovely blonde from FLA. As a matter of fact, on a local station, that had some post game video from the meadowlands and there was BB with the new g/f and her twin daughters having photo's taken....and there was Bill kissing the g/f. His kids were nowhere to be seen. Weird, because his youngest is always at the games with him. Guess the ex took the kids to the Cayman's for the Holidays....hanging with Joewilly? :) Anyway, the Ex is dating a friend of Bill's - a soccer coach - not sure where. The Ex is dabbling in flipping homes. Just rehabbed a home on Nantucket and sold it. Another home in Weston - and sold it. Her home is amazing. BB himself goes there a lot, I hear. Also, I guess the ex and this guy have spoken about Bill on occasion and she lamented (I guess, I'm not sure she was "lamenting") that she only saw her husband three months out of the year, it seemed. He sleeps at Gillette a lot. Eats, drinks and breathes football.

So, how does he find the time for women? And, honestly, look at him! How does he attract women? His winning personality? :)

Speaking of MILF's....got some BB personal life scoop this past X-mas eve. I know a guy who is in the know.

Anyway, Sharon (the mistress of 20 some years) is HISTORY. BB is now parading around with a lovely blonde from FLA. As a matter of fact, on a local station, that had some post game video from the meadowlands and there was BB with the new g/f and her twin daughters having photo's taken....and there was Bill kissing the g/f. His kids were nowhere to be seen. Weird, because his youngest is always at the games with him. Guess the ex took the kids to the Cayman's for the Holidays....hanging with Joewilly? :) Anyway, the Ex is dating a friend of Bill's - a soccer coach - not sure where. The Ex is dabbling in flipping homes. Just rehabbed a home on Nantucket and sold it. Another home in Weston - and sold it. Her home is amazing. BB himself goes there a lot, I hear. Also, I guess the ex and this guy have spoken about Bill on occasion and she lamented (I guess, I'm not sure she was "lamenting") that she only saw her husband three months out of the year, it seemed. He sleeps at Gillette a lot. Eats, drinks and breathes football.

So, how does he find the time for women? And, honestly, look at him! How does he attract women? His winning personality? :)

Deniro! and his lack of time;)

Nevah gonna do it with his ugly puss. The hookers have the master key for the Razor, no?

I think we should trade for Tom Brady.

Chad, Vilma, our 1st rd pick, next years 1st rd pick AND Eric Smith. Maybe throw in Elam too, but only if they walk away from our first offer.

Not sure I want to lose Elam. But if they trade for Brady and can sign Moss as a free agent that might be good enough to get this team back to 9 and 7.

:rl:

Not so sure. If the New England Cheat-Tahs actually pull this 19-0 perfect season off I can very easily see Bully Bill & Brady retireing together going out on top, what would be left for them to do ,no way they could ever top a pefect season & in that case Bellicheck would be gone and then it all depends who is taking the phone calls after Bill leaves...

Not so sure. If the New England Cheat-Tahs actually pull this 19-0 perfect season off I can very easily see Bully Bill & Brady retireing together going out on top, what would be left for them to do ,no way they could ever top a pefect season & in that case Bellicheck would be gone and then it all depends who is taking the phone calls after Bill leaves...

Belicheck retire?? Maybe but very doubtful.

Brady retire?? NOT A CHANCE IN HELL!!!!

I gave him lessons :D

Archived