Hoping the Giants Lose bad....

ghsxc

Why do you care either way? I couldn't care less as long as the guys I select in fantasy perform.

Can I ask a serious question here? What is it with fantasy football, generally? My fantasy is that the Jets win another Super Bowl. I honestly don't understand why people care so much about it.

Anyway, any Jets fan that doesn't want the Giants to get reamed isn't worth their weight in salt. And it is the Winter, you know.

Can I ask a serious question here? What is it with fantasy football, generally? My fantasy is that the Jets win another Super Bowl. I honestly don't understand why people care so much about it.

Anyway, any Jets fan that doesn't want the Giants to get reamed isn't worth their weight in salt. And it is the Winter, you know.

I don't get the fantasy stuff either, maybe I'm just old school like you.

I only root for the Jets.

I'm kinda hoping the Giants win. Don't forget I'm out here in Buffalo where there are NO Giant fans so I don't that the #@&* that you guys do. The GF is a rabid Bills fan BUT with them losing ALL the time (no playoffs since 99 I think) she started also rooting for the Giants since they actually do make the playoffs and have the same colours as the Bills. I think a lot of us can relate to that. :biggrin:

Jets fans are rowdy? Okay so we like ****, at least we don't try to kill old defenseless men with frozen projectiles. Giants fans are pathetic.

EDIT-Man...Smizzy filtered out breasts into a 4 letter word to probably trick people into thinking it's dick. Damn Smizzy.

If you work in an office with Giants fans, you want them to lose. I think the old Iraqi Information Minister now works in my office.

• The Jets Defensive Line can not be penetrated.
  • The infidel QB will be sacked often.
  • Under the leadership of Eli Manning we will easily throw for 600 yards.
  • Tom Couglin, Kevin Kildrive and Spags make up the greatest coaching staff of all time.

Listening to this stuff over and over makes you want to :smilies2_puke:.

Go Tampa Bay!!!

It's another way to bet and enjoy a game you wouldn't normally enjoy.

Right now, a Jets Super Bowl is not possible this year so I may as well enjoy these games.

Did anyone go to the Jet - Giant game this year. Jet fans get a bad rap for being a bit rowdy. Im not saying we are perfect, but the Giant fans are worse. Hopefully they lose by 50

The last Jet-Giant game I went to was about 15 yrs ago. 2 sections in the upper deck got into a fight. Guys punching girls, people being thrown over rows of seats! I said I would never go to another one again!

I don't get the fantasy stuff either, maybe I'm just old school like you.

I only root for the Jets.

haha

POTW,,,

I was a Fantast football guru for years..started one of 1st fantasy leagues in Raleigh 24 years ago..did it for years,,

then several things started..

- started rooting for players/teams to score that actually hurt Jets playoff chances..

- spent way too much time researching players for week and then following all the action religiously from 1 PM to 7 PM Sundays,,

- Would have top scoring team by wide margin many years , only to be .500 cause every team I played had thier best game of year vs me :D (I lobbied for a change to allow wildcard winners to be Top 2 scoring teams that didnt win division,,this was before defense became a big part of fantasy football,,just offense and a Def team for TDs only)

- Finally realized 90% of my fantasy football enjoyment was in the predraft and draft night festivities. After that, it got repetitive and boring..

So I quit and man, how refreshing to watch a game I want to based on teams playing, not because I have a WR on that team,, or to root against every opponent AND every player on Jets opponents, not worrying that I have a Pats or Dolphins RB playing..

To me living in this area if you are a Jet fan you will hate the Giants. If you do not than to me there is something wrong with you!

Same here faba. I don't know how as a Jets fan you cannot simply hate the Giants. They represent old, dirty, horrible driving, snowball throwing men. ;)

Same here faba. I don't know how as a Jets fan you cannot simply hate the Giants. They represent old, dirty, horrible driving, snowball throwing men. ;)

Have you ever been to a Giant home game, I did (free tix) what a mistake, it was like 80,000 people watching a tennis match! Boring!!

Have you ever been to a Giant home game, I did (free tix) what a mistake, it was like 80,000 people watching a tennis match! Boring!!

Agreed.

I mean, I remember going to the Jets @ Giants Preseason Game this year and there were Giants fans who when they unpacked their car they unpacked a table, with a cloth you'd only see in restaurants, got candels out with candel holders and a bottle of wine. Right then and there I wanted to vomit.

The only time I've seen Giants fans get crazy is when I went to the Giants-Redskins game the Sunday after Wellington Mara died and on the first play Tiki Barber ran about 70 yards inside the Redskin 10 yard line.

I am going to get so much slack for this....but I am a jets fan first and a giants fan second...so my heart is with the giants the rest of the playoffs.

I guess you have never been to a Giants home game with your Jets jersey on. I didnt hate the Giants until this year, they were just off my Radar. Now I hate that team. This year The Fat Giant fans giving my 8 year old the finger (granted he was wearing a K. Johnson jersey)

I couldnt agree more than you. If you live in central or North Jersey or if you live in the city or around it you will hate the giants. Their fans are soft bush league p*ssys if you ask me. So what if were rowdy. ITS FOOTBALL ITS A ROWDY SPORT IN GENERAL. At least we keep it in perspective and we don't do assinine things like throwing snowballs like were 5 year olds. We keep it within the game and yell sh*t at the opposing fans who aren't young kids.

Archived