its OK to Say GO HAWKS!!!!

Jetman_67

Why not go and sport your new Hawks Jersey

You're a Hawks fan, bottom line

Not true. I wear it at the Stadium because I go as a guest of the team. my fiance works for the team and I never pay to get in. I have been in the owners suite. If I wore Jets stuff in the Hawks owners suite, I think it would be a little disrespectful.

I also personally know several players on the Hawks. They are good guys and I hope to see them do well. You make it sound like im rooting for a division rival or something. The hawks are in the NFC west for christ sakes.

Not true. I wear it at the Stadium because I go as a guest of the team. my fiance works for the team and I never pay to get in. I have been in the owners suite. If I wore Jets stuff in the Hawks owners suite, I think it would be a little disrespectful.

I also personally know several players on the Hawks. They are good guys and I hope to see them do well. You make it sound like im rooting for a division rival or something. The hawks are in the NFC west for christ sakes.

So, what are you wearing in the owners suite if the Jets are playing the Hawks?:rolleyes:

Jets forever screw every other team.... Hey!!! I married a Steelers fan and now she wears the Green and White...... Even at Steeler games.... Train your women better....

Its a little different when the woman works for a team and you are going to the game as a guest of the team.

Its a little different when the woman works for a team and you are going to the game as a guest of the team.

...doesn't mean you have to wear a Seahawks jersey. A neutral color golf shirt and shorts would do, don't you think?

The jersey was a gift from team personell. Its kind of expected. I have worn my Jets polos there. Opening day I wore my White Jets Polo

So you sold yourself out ,personally I would have told them to give it to the wife ,that I am a die hard JET FAN & have no use for it (thats if I was you of course ) I myself would not marry a woman who wouldn`t be ok with traveling to the JET road games & the home JET games in the first place!

So you sold yourself out ,personally I would have told them to give it to the wife ,that I am a die hard JET FAN & have no use for it (thats if I was you of course ) I myself would not marry a woman who wouldn`t be ok with traveling to the JET road games & the home JET games in the first place!

Im still a die hard Jet fan. I like some of the guys who play for the Hawks and hope they do well in the playoffs. I live with a woman who likes football as much as I do. its really a sham that she likes the Chowds though.

Im still a die hard Jet fan. I like some of the guys who play for the Hawks and hope they do well in the playoffs. I live with a woman who likes football as much as I do. its really a sham that she likes the Chowds though.

You mean Shame? Or did you really mean Sham? Hahahahahahahaha.....

You can`t be a DIEHARD fan & wear another teams colors ,you might be a fan but you can`t be a diehard fan

Archived