Congrats to the new Papa!!

gg

Congrats to BZ and his lovely wife who had a beautiful baby girl

born June 30th 2005 at 11:47PM.

8 pounds, 2 ounces and is 21 inches long.

WOO HOO!!! Another sweet female JET FAN!!

My best wishes to your wonderful family!

May your life be filled with health and happiness

:mrgreen:=D>=D>=D>

Thanks everyone. It is a wonderful thing. She is a darling. Sleeping and eating well.

Hasn't mastered the Jets chant yet, but I try every time the wife (Dolphins fan) is out of the room.

:)

BZ

Be sure that you make it clear that her room is a no teal zone.

Congrats, BZ. A nurse handed me my first baby girl almost 14 years ago. She and her sister are absolutely the best things that ever happened to me.

You'll see what I mean.

Pretty strong feelings for a nurse that you barely know.

(I try not to copy and paste between JI and JN, but with all the tags, I am just not re-doing it, sorry. Sue me. :) )

Ok, so either I am just too much of a proud dad, or I am pressured into it. The wife said "no pictures on the open internet" but, I can't resist.

Here she is.

IMG_2507.jpg

This is what we do to keep it even... (I bought these, I couldn't resist) They are Marino and Martin.

bears.jpg

And this which a friend who knows us all too well brought over today...

IMG_2704.jpg

But maybe to mix it up a little....

IMG_2705.jpg

I think for now we are going to just change her for the different games. We really don't have to worry about the Jets vs Dolphins games because we will be at both of them and she can wear whatever someone puts her in at home. :)

BZ

(I try not to copy and paste between JI and JN, but with all the tags, I am just not re-doing it, sorry. Sue me. :) )

Ok, so either I am just too much of a proud dad, or I am pressured into it. The wife said "no pictures on the open internet" but, I can't resist.

Here she is.

IMG_2507.jpg

This is what we do to keep it even... (I bought these, I couldn't resist) They are Marino and Martin.

bears.jpg

And this which a friend who knows us all too well brought over today...

IMG_2704.jpg

But maybe to mix it up a little....

IMG_2705.jpg

I think for now we are going to just change her for the different games. We really don't have to worry about the Jets vs Dolphins games because we will be at both of them and she can wear whatever someone puts her in at home. :)

BZ

=D>=D>=D>=D>=D>=D>=D>=D>

=D>=D>=D>=D>=D>=D>=D>=D>

She is just adorable BZ.. :mrgreen: . Congrats to you and your wife. May God Bless you all. Health and happiness to you all. The teddy bears are adorable...but that teal and orange dress is just ewwww.... :lol: , even with the Jets turtleneck it still can't cut it.. =D>

She is just adorable BZ.. :mrgreen: . Congrats to you and your wife. May God Bless you all. Health and happiness to you all. The teddy bears are adorable...but that teal and orange dress is just ewwww.... :lol: , even with the Jets turtleneck it still can't cut it.. =D>

Archived