Remember this

afosomf

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

It is gonna be bad. The Giants won't beat the Pats. They can't beat the Pats. It is just bad.

What makes you say that ?

With two great pass rushers and a good running game anything can happen.

Rivers blows, and LT didn't play. The Giants offense is going to be better.

Do you really think in the 2 weeks before their last meeting BB was preparing for the Miami Dolphins???:confused0058:

The Giants stand a chance.

Yes, and if he wasn't, I know for SURE he wasn't preparing for the giants 2 weeks in advance like he will be now

Anyone who thinks Tom Coughlin is going to outsmart Bill Belichick is an f'ing moron.

The Giants don't stand a chance.

The first half will be close, as it is usually with most Patriot games. Then the second half happens, and the Patriots will outscore the Giants and win the game.

I'll say Pats up 7 at the break, win it by two touchdowns, 35-21.

Brady had his 4th highest passing yards per 06 reg season game vs the Jets.

Look for yourself Nummy http://snap.stats.com/snap/pfw/nfl/playerstats.asp?id=5228&Submit=Go

Brady threw 4 INTS vs Indy. 3 INTS today. Get it yet????

Did you watch the ****ing game???

He had a perfectly fine pick called back for a BS call and his TD pass was deflected into the air.

He was horrible in that game.

Anyone who thinks Tom Coughlin is going to outsmart Bill Belichick is an f'ing moron.

The Giants don't stand a chance.

The first half will be close, as it is usually with most Patriot games. Then the second half happens, and the Patriots will outscore the Giants and win the game.

I'll say Pats up 7 at the break, win it by two touchdowns, 35-21.

i agree with you on the score range... but if they are within 7 at the break, then they stand a chance. one drive can change the whole game. Remember that kickoff after halftime to start the season against us... i think that game would have been different if we had stopped them at the 25 and got them to punt... i think the whole season would have been different. it was only 14-7 at half and would have been tied if we stopped Brady on 3rd & 2 from Pats 35. and maybe take the lead before the half.

that whole game and season turned on 4 minutes of football.

Archived