NY Giants SB Champs

PatriotReign37

Where does the New England parade exactly go?

Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, Connecticut, Rhode Island . . and the finish off in Massachusetts.

Oh, never mind, you guys could just video tape it and send copies to the fringe states.

POTW NOM :rl:

Where does the New England parade exactly go?

Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, Connecticut, Rhode Island . . and the finish off in Massachusetts.

Oh, never mind, you guys could just video tape it and send copies to the fringe states.

5th Ave, ticker tape, Andy Rooney. You guys are lucky to live in that town.

NY Jiants 2007 SB CHAMPS

Giants were the better team. The Pats CHOKED.

Eli looked like Elway out there. Hellova team you guys have there, really.

Too bad you cant travel across the pond to partake in the festivities.

I didn't see the choke that everyone saw. I saw a hardfought game dictated by excellent defensive play on both sides of the ball

I'll be back in a couple of days.

Again, Congats to all you NY Giants fans.

Seriously, is that all you've got? Thats pretty weak.

Facts are, you're right, your team CHOKED and are NOT the Super Bowl Champions. As JETS fans here, the only thing better than seeing the Jets succeed is seeing the Patriots fail and this was an all-time failure that will last in the minds of Giants, Patriots and NFL fans forever.

The majority of people last night were rooting for the Giants. There weren't many non-Patriot fans who werent women cheering on Brady that were rooting for the Patriots. I guess everyone else is a Giants fan for the day too.

Oh well.

The Patriots lost and did so in an awesome chokefest fashion. I and fans of the other 31 NFL teams will be happy about this for a long, long time.

You have to learn PatriotReign37, your Patriots are the Yankees of the NFL.

I'll be back in a couple of days.

Again, Congats to all you NY Giants fans.

Thre are only a couple of Giants fans here. Whoever rooted for the Giants did so out of hatred for the Pats. I hate the Giants more but the Giants put a physical beating on the Pats, there was no choke. The Giants deserved to win and I conngratulate them. Luckily I am heading to Kansas City today and will miss the hoopla. 18-1 is not book or tv movie worthy, oh well.

Giants were the better team. The Pats CHOKED.

Eli looked like Elway out there. Hellova team you guys have there, really.

Too bad you cant travel across the pond to partake in the festivities.

Please. Its nauseating to hear Jets fans sweat the Giants. Giants were an average team in a below average confrence. They proved that this day in age a decent team can get hot in the playoffs and run the table.

As for the SB, the Giants D played the best game of their lives....and it still took a last minute drive with some answered prayers to pull of the upset.

Please. Its nauseating to hear Jets fans sweat the Giants. Giants were an average team in a below average confrence. They proved that this day in age a decent team can get hot in the playoffs and run the table.

As for the SB, the Giants D played the best game of their lives....and it still took a last minute drive with some answered prayers to pull of the upset.

Last time I checked, the Pats had the tuck rule, a terrible kickoff, and a puking QB to thank for their SB wins...

The Giants have a fumble, and a Scott Norwood FG miss...

Steelers had a ton of calls go their way...

Like it or not, the Giants won the SB and anybody that says the AFC is far superior than the NFC is just missing the point. When a 18-0 team loses in the SB, you really can't claim the AFC is that much better.

I mean look at the AFC East and AFC West..... Jets, Dolphins, Chiefs, Raiders, Broncos, Bills aren't exactly good teams.

The NFL has a ton of bad teams in both leagues. THere are a couple of good teams and a couple of elite teams in the AFC. But at the end of the day you can't say the AFC is better if they lost the Super Bowl this year. Just like the Pats can't say they are the greatest team ever yet lost the super bowl.

If you look back at the history of the NFL, there are plenty of teams who got the right bounces here and there to win.

Sometimes being good and being lucky are what wins you championships. Go ask half the teams who have won over the years. The Catch was almost The Overthrow.

no actually it took the cheaters having no pregame walk thru of opponents for first time in any of thier SB's for giants to win,,

hail to the rams, panthers and eagles as their 3 point losses were obviously a result of cheatriots having pregame walkthrus...

Archived