JetNation Might Need A New Home

Maxman

that were using this server as your own little playground, we have your information and we are calling your parents. Of course you are in India so I am not sure when to call because of the time zone difference. But we will work that out and call you.

When we do we will say F YOU to your face. People here in Corporate America have important time to be wasting on things like football talk. By uploading your stuff you are slowing us down and making our unproductive time, unproductive. Honestly, we don't have time for that. We are busy people.

So stay away. We know where you live.

:rl:

that were using this server as your own little playground, we have your information and we are calling your parents. Of course you are in India so I am not sure when to call because of the time zone difference. But we will work that out and call you.

When we do we will say F YOU to your face. People here in Corporate America have important time to be wasting on things like football talk. By uploading your stuff you are slowing us down and making our unproductive time, unproductive. Honestly, we don't have time for that. We are busy people.

Maybe you should detach the webcam overlooking the Mod Lounge.

I'm sure some Banglore Injun is making a fortune!!!

it'll be like Jay and Silent Bob going to each of their houses

Did you really have hackers? What did they do?

I will defer to the subject matter expert Mr. Green Beans. He was the one that caught them. I am only the one who gets yelled at from the web host.

Nice when you get an email lecture with 4 pages of procedures that you now have to follow!

I will defer to the subject matter expert Mr. Green Beans. He was the one that caught them. I am only the one who gets yelled at from the web host.

Nice when you get an email lecture with 4 pages of procedures that you now have to follow!

Max if you pay for the plane tickets and legal fees I promise to make those hackers wish they were never born. Yes there will be ass kickings and yes there will be anal rape. Obviously, Video will cost you a bit extra.

Max if you pay for the plane tickets and legal fees I promise to make those hackers wish they were never born. Yes there will be ass kickings and yes there will be anal rape. Obviously, Video will cost you a bit extra.

That'll show them. This stuff may be tolerated on the pats' forums, where sodomy is welcomed, but not here on the jets' website.

anal rape is a must..go all deliverance on them.

Maybe I read that wrong, but did you just offer to anally rape me? And charge me for it?

WOW.

:cheers:

Maybe I read that wrong, but did you just offer to anally rape me? And charge me for it?

WOW.

:cheers:

I offered to anally rape the hackers, but I felt that you might feel left out, so I offered to include you, since you would be footing the bill.

Hey I started another thread kind of in jest about a hacking issue that we just had. I have been notified by our fine web host that I have a few hours to prove that we have cleaned up the hack. If we haven't proven this by 8pm tonight they are terminating the hosting account.

What does that mean? It means that JetNation would need a new home. It wouldn't be the end of the world, it would just cost some money. But it would mean a few days of downtime while we got everything configured.

I love that some kid in India attacks this server, we clean it up and now the burden of proof is somehow on us to prove that everything is clean. Seems a$$ backwards if you ask me.

I'll bring the banjo!

Haha yess. I have such terrible memories of that movie, i watched it when i was in my early teens, becuase my had all my uncles old western movies and just tossed it on for us to watch and had no idea what it's about. I havn't watched it in over 9 years and i refuse to this day.

Haha yess. I have such terrible memories of that movie, i watched it when i was in my early teens, becuase my had all my uncles old western movies and just tossed it on for us to watch and had no idea what it's about. I havn't watched it in over 9 years and i refuse to this day.

That movie was to the camping industry what Jaws was for beach tourism.

I think arsis was right. They should be beat...and anal rape must be involved. Maybe we can ask the pats to borrow brady's services, he'll probably do it for free...or is he the catcher??

Pay for the planes tickets to india and back and I promise those hackers will wish they were never born. I'll take a cigar clipper to their fingers.

Are you serious? Where will we go??? I'm going to be homeless!

Nah you won't be homeless. The only reason I posted that is because if they do pull the plug at 8pm tonight -- it will take a few days to find a new host and get everything setup.

Just walk towards the light. Together we will get through this, haha.

Does the asian chick come with?? Cause she seems like she'd be quite the ballbreaker.

She did, but there was an accident, we don't like to talk about that anymore around here. Lets just say that not all asian women know kung-fu and those blades are as sharp as they look.

Archived