What Can JetNation Do For You?

Maxman

Most boards are successful with one. That logic says there might be a maturity problem with some JN posters.****

You think there might be a maturity problem with some of the posters here? What the hell man. What kind of statement is that.

The mods set the tone here. And let me tell you this. Our maturity problem is only one of several serious problems we have here.

:roll::rl:

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
We are in the process of scheduling some upgrades to the site. And we thought we would check in. What can JetNation do for you?

Anything else you would like to see here? Anything we can add? Let us know what you think. (Yeah we already have the new banner on the list, haha). Actually here is what is scheduled:

-New Server

-New Banner

-New Version of Vbulletin (Profile pages, personal photo albums, leaving comments on each others profile pages -- we will have to see about that one)

-More arcade games

-Upgraded chat room

What did we leave out? If we can do it we will. Why? Because we are:

JetNation.com (the site that cares)

:cheers:

I wouldnt mind a personal chef.

We are in the process of scheduling some upgrades to the site. And we thought we would check in. What can JetNation do for you?

Anything else you would like to see here? Anything we can add? Let us know what you think. (Yeah we already have the new banner on the list, haha). Actually here is what is scheduled:

-New Server

-New Banner

-New Version of Vbulletin (Profile pages, personal photo albums, leaving comments on each others profile pages -- we will have to see about that one)

-More arcade games

-Upgraded chat room

What did we leave out? If we can do it we will. Why? Because we are:

JetNation.com (the site that cares)

:cheers:

A room to speak on politics. That'll be great.

If JetNation could just tread water without crashing, that would be enough for me.

:rolleyes:

Where can I find a jet web-site that does not crash?

I have gotten a lot of feedback via PM. Real moderators are high on the list.

I have gotten a lot of feedback via PM. Real moderators are high on the list.

You have my contact info already, just in case you decide to listen to their advice. :rl:

Also. I believe DWC would still like to ba a mod here. Maybe you could bring him back and hand him the site.

Archived