What Can JetNation Do For You?

Maxman

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You can give me a god damn liter of Cola. And in case you didn't know, liter is French for I want some ****ing Cola NOW.

:headbang:

If elected as MOD for JN I promise a liter of cola for everyone! I also promise spit-free burgers.

Also tickets for everyone to see SuperTroopers2 when it comes out.

VOTE ARSIS FOR JN MOD 08!

If elected as MOD for JN I promise a liter of cola for everyone! I also promise spit-free burgers.

Also tickets for everyone to see SuperTroopers2 when it comes out.

VOTE ARSIS FOR JN MOD 08!

those arent really things Im concerned about....

Cola is bad for you. Spit helps the burgers sizzle better and I dont go to the movies... too many undesirables there, like JI.

1. I want positive rep every day.

2. I want you to respond to every one of my funny posts with :rl:

3. I want a parking pass for 2008 so i dont have to park in Astoria and get picked up there.

If you can do that for me, I will vote for you. Maybe.

those arent really things Im concerned about....

Cola is bad for you. Spit helps the burgers sizzle better and I dont go to the movies... too many undesirables there, like JI.

1. I want positive rep every day.

2. I want you to respond to every one of my funny posts with :rl:

3. I want a parking pass for 2008 so i dont have to park in Astoria and get picked up there.

If you can do that for me, I will vote for you. Maybe.

Done! :rl:

Yeah that works as well. When you guys are ready for my list just let me know. :cheers:

there isnt enough xanax in the state of connecticut for me to take in order for me to see that list without having nightmares for years to come.

It's taken countless hours of work time to beat the High Score on Solitare, which I finally do by 1 point, and there's no where to submit my score?!?! WTF Max?

That option is only available to VIP members. Sorry. We can change your name for free though, lol.

We are in the process of scheduling some upgrades to the site. And we thought we would check in. What can JetNation do for you?

Anything else you would like to see here? Anything we can add? Let us know what you think. (Yeah we already have the new banner on the list, haha). Actually here is what is scheduled:

-New Server

-New Banner

-New Version of Vbulletin (Profile pages, personal photo albums, leaving comments on each others profile pages -- we will have to see about that one)

-More arcade games

-Upgraded chat room

What did we leave out? If we can do it we will. Why? Because we are:

JetNation.com (the site that cares)

:cheers:

Is there any way to get video highlights of Jets games right here on JetNation?

It's taken countless hours of work time to beat the High Score on Solitare, which I finally do by 1 point, and there's no where to submit my score?!?! WTF Max?

I beat it by two points last week, so it doesn't matter.

I had well over 1,000,000 on tetris (good for 2nd or 3rd) a while back. When I finished I was disappointed to realize that I wasn't playing through jetnation. Very upsetting!

Is there any way to get video highlights of Jets games right here on JetNation?

The NFL actually prohibits that. They don't allow more than a few seconds of games to be shown anywhere. We are working on a Jets video content partnership. Hope to have something in place in mid-April but it is not certain at this time.

I had well over 1,000,000 on tetris (good for 2nd or 3rd) a while back. When I finished I was disappointed to realize that I wasn't playing through jetnation. Very upsetting!

That is a sad story. Would you like a fridge magnet as a consolation prize?

The NFL actually prohibits that. They don't allow more than a few seconds of games to be shown anywhere. We are working on a Jets video content partnership. Hope to have something in place in mid-April but it is not certain at this time.

So...When is this all happening?

i have just sent you my list of changes by pm.

it also includes my ban list for april. i know it is a busy time for you, so i thought i would get it to you early this month :D

i am sure you will get right on it.

:rolleyes:

So...When is this all happening?

The new server is going to be ready tomorrow so this weekend we will begin working on the new setup. Have to get off this box, these hackers from India have torched the place. No definite timeline yet but we will begin soon. Also waiting for VBulletin to finally get out of beta. Right now they are on beta 6. We bought more drive space so everyone can have their own photo galleries.

Except JoeBaby, lol.

i have just sent you my list of changes by pm.

it also includes my ban list for april. i know it is a busy time for you, so i thought i would get it to you early this month :D

i am sure you will get right on it.

:rolleyes:

Oh that reminds me. Smizzy I got your ban list for March but I didn't get a chance to enter the names.

My bad.

Archived