What Can JetNation Do For You?

Maxman

We are in the process of scheduling some upgrades to the site. And we thought we would check in. What can JetNation do for you?

Anything else you would like to see here? Anything we can add? Let us know what you think. (Yeah we already have the new banner on the list, haha). Actually here is what is scheduled:

-New Server

-New Banner

-New Version of Vbulletin (Profile pages, personal photo albums, leaving comments on each others profile pages -- we will have to see about that one)

-More arcade games

-Upgraded chat room

What did we leave out? If we can do it we will. Why? Because we are:

JetNation.com (the site that cares)

:cheers:

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All jokes aside, I would love to have a forum for JUST THE DRAFT. I think its amazing how we can talk about the draft on the main site, but if we had a forum for just the draft, he could make alot of mock drafts, put up youtube videos of rookies and the whole 9, I just think it would be real exciting to log onto JetNation, go to the draft part, and talk about the draft

All jokes aside, I would love to have a forum for JUST THE DRAFT. I think its amazing how we can talk about the draft on the main site, but if we had a forum for just the draft, he could make alot of mock drafts, put up youtube videos of rookies and the whole 9, I just think it would be real exciting to log onto JetNation, go to the draft part, and talk about the draft

Most people tell us they like doing it all in one forum. Because over the next month or so there won't be much NFL news other than draft stuff. Feel free to start the threads in the NFL section, if the majority want things changed we can do that.

Irish -- about your free tickets, legally we are prohibited from doing that. Otherwise we would definitely pay for you.

:rl:

Most people tell us they like doing it all in one forum. Because over the next month or so there won't be much NFL news other than draft stuff. Feel free to start the threads in the NFL section, if the majority want things changed we can do that.

Irish -- about your free tickets, legally we are prohibited from doing that. Otherwise we would definitely pay for you.

LOL Max.

TBH, Jetnation is absolutely brilliant. As you can tell from my post count I absolutely love this place. I'm perfectly happy with the way the site is.

That being said....BRING BACK BOOM BOOM!!!;-)

Well in the offseason, as a fan, im in my own little zone when it come to the free agency and the draft. Last week it was all about free agency-from now on, its all about the draft, after the draft-its all about the SB Baby!

But yeah, lol, I dont wanna spam the board with my feelings on the draft, before you know it I would have like 10 threads on the Jets forum! One about DMC the other about Gholston the others about the best 40 times, the most overrated players, the whole 9. I think im gonna make a thread called "DieHardJetFans daily draft thoughts" This way I dont go crazy and ruin the site with my BS draft threads:Typotux:

It would be better if people didnt make a new thread each time there was a new comment about a certain player. Maybe we need threads specific to each player that are popular so we dont have to read the same comments every thread.

We are in the process of scheduling some upgrades to the site. And we thought we would check in. What can JetNation do for you?

Anything else you would like to see here? Anything we can add? Let us know what you think. (Yeah we already have the new banner on the list, haha). Actually here is what is scheduled:

-New Server

-New Banner

-New Version of Vbulletin (Profile pages, personal photo albums, leaving comments on each others profile pages -- we will have to see about that one)

-More arcade games

-Upgraded chat room

Its not what JetNation.com can do for you, it's what you can do for JetNation.com!

-New Server

-New Banner

-More arcade games

-Upgraded chat room

JetNation.com (the site that cares

I know I mentioned this idea to you earlier, but I think it would be cool if you ran an RSS links of all the coach and player Press Conferences during the season on the front page.

Aside from that, I think this site is awesome as it is, easily the best Jets forum out there and probably the best NFL forum altogether!

Thanks Max. :1st:

dont worry max, the Mann act is hardly ever enforced, even spitzer will dodge that charge.

Actually here is what is scheduled:

-Upgraded chat room

Will the upgraded chat room actually work? Alk will be so happy.

You fly in for a game. The tailgate is on us. Free steak. Free pint.

Next request?

Can I get the same offer for a pre-season game? I don't even need the steak, but I might need a ticket.

Let's have the draft - a football topic - in a separate forum. And leave lounge topics in the football forum so 75% of the threads in there start with "OT:"

Yeah, there aren't enough personal issues between people without one. What a good idea.

We might as well have a Ramen Noodles forum. Would be as helpful.

Most boards are successful with one. That logic says there might be a maturity problem with some JN posters.****

As far as Ramen noodles, they are best with draining most of the water and some hot sauce.:cheers:

****And I am not slamming JN posters. I like the board, and I get along with most people here. But I do think political discussions or debates can be done.

Yeah, there aren't enough personal issues between people without one. What a good idea.

We might as well have a Ramen Noodles forum. Would be as helpful.

I think that chicken flavor is the best. Teriayki chicken flavor is highly overrated and makes your soup turn this **** brown color which is very unappetizing.

I know I mentioned this idea to you earlier, but I think it would be cool if you ran an RSS links of all the coach and player Press Conferences during the season on the front page.

Aside from that, I think this site is awesome as it is, easily the best Jets forum out there and probably the best NFL forum altogether!

Thanks Max. :1st:

Good point. That is actually setup now. I need to broadcast our RSS link and I can do it just for Jets News, Camp Reports, etc if someone only wants one thing in particular.

Really good point though and since it is in place already, it should be easy to do. \:D/

Any chance of getting draft and or news updates on our cell phones? Otherwise I love this forum.

Damn bro -- that is good. Really good. I have a script that can send text messages. I could put something in place that lets you subscribe to a feed and get alerts. I am going to add that one to the list (which is code word for Greenbeans just got another assignment).

LOL. Good thought though we will try to get that done. Thanks!

Will the upgraded chat room actually work? Alk will be so happy.

Can I get the same offer for a pre-season game? I don't even need the steak, but I might need a ticket.

Name the game and consider it done. :cheers:

Archived