The Draft

Gainzo

The 73rd NFL Draft will be held Saturday and Sunday, April 26-27, at Radio City Music Hall in New York City. This year's Draft will start at 3 p.m. on Saturday.

For those of you posting mock drafts, articles about mock drafts, your own mock drafts (not to mention man love for certain players); would you please STFU until Saturday?

Most of us are sick of this crap.

3PM? WTF? why so late? I liked it at 12 noon.

Because this year the NFL changed the entire draft.

No longer is Day 1 Rounds 1-3. It is now just Rounds 1 & 2.

Sunday will be 10am-7pm, Rounds 3-7, 5 minutes per team each round.

Round 1 on Saturday: 10 minutes a pick

Round 2: 7 minutes a pick

Therefore, the NFL does not have to start the draft as early and this will also help their TV ratings on the West Coast. Usually the draft would start at 9am pacific time on a Saturday and I'm sure the TV ratings will be boosted up this year due to it starting Noon PCT.

Therefore, the NFL does not have to start the draft as early and this will also help their TV ratings on the West Coast. Usually the draft would start at 9am pacific time on a Saturday and I'm sure the TV ratings will be boosted up this year due to it starting Noon PCT.

Even more of a reason not to go to the draft. ****ing goodell. I'll be shacked up in my watering hole when the Jets pick.

Since when are Patriot fans allowed to tell Jet fans to stfu on their own board? I missed that memo.

This isn't about Jets or Pats. It's about arseclowns starting thread after thread about their favourite college player or the latest "mock" draft from ESPN or SI.

This isn't about Jets or Pats. It's about arseclowns starting thread after thread about their favourite college player or the latest "mock" draft from ESPN or SI.

Instead of getting your Patzie panties in a bunch why not just ignore them? It'll be easier on you.

I think we should lock Thai Jet and Gainzo in a rubber room as part of the JetNation tourney. Max will have to open the door once things quiet down. :D

Not for nothing but ThaiJet was all over this thread because I started it.

Can I get a message board restraining order?

I think we should lock Thai Jet and Gainzo in a rubber room as part of the JetNation tourney. Max will have to open the door once things quiet down. :D

It would be an interesting match BP. Of course Patzie boy would have to wrestle in a troll costume. I can see it now....Thai Jet vs TROLL !!

Nah !!! I love the classics. But thanks for the suggestion Steve. ;)

You dish out the insults but when they are returned you become the ***** everyone knows you are.

BTW: My name is Steven. Thanks for mentioning that in every thread.

The 73rd NFL Draft will be held Saturday and Sunday, April 26-27, at Radio City Music Hall in New York City. This year's Draft will start at 3 p.m. on Saturday.

So the Jets will pick around 3:50? 3:45 if things move quick?

You dish out the insults but when they are returned you become the ***** everyone knows you are.

BTW: My name is Steven. Thanks for mentioning that in every thread.

Dear Steven, Classy post. :roll: Chill out man. You're WAAAAY too uptight. Love, Thai :biggrin:

In 2009:

• Round 1 moves to a 7:00 PM EST time slot on Friday
  • Rounds 2-4 move to the 3:00 PM EST time slot on Saturday
  • Rounds 5-7 move to A 3:00 PM EST time slot on Sunday

Ratings, it's a good thing...

In 2009:

So tell me Baumer is the grand opening of Flourom Park Dave & Busters going to be on the Fri. night of rd.1 of next years Draft? Just planning ahead...

In 2009:

The 7:00 PM EST start time on Friday in 2009 doesn't make much sense. If the NFL was all about maximizing ratings they would bump that up to 9:00 EST to take advantage of the West Coast.

We all know the Raiders & 49ers will probably be picking in the top 10 next season.

For those of you posting mock drafts, articles about mock drafts, your own mock drafts (not to mention man love for certain players); would you please STFU until Saturday?

Most of us are sick of this crap.

Is someone forcing you to come here? If you don't want to read about the draft, take a vacation until next week. Please? ;)

Archived