The St. Louis Rams are on the clock

TaborJet

And they can now begin to negotiate with who ever they choose to.

If it`s true N.O. is looking to make a trde with Atl. to move up and take Dorsey if the Rams don`t ,the Rams should call the Saints and tell them give us your 3rd rounder this year & we won`t take Dorsey & he`ll be avail. for you to trade with to Atl...at the 3rd pk.

So who goes #2 to the Rams? Dorsey? C. Long?

There is certainly no slam-dunk pick here.

Yes it is - Dorsey

All boards have him as St. Louis' pick from the beginning - Including Foxjet's & mine.

The no-slam dunk picks begin at #3 - FALCONS

With this move by the Phins - Do you?

1. Take Ryan as your new Franchise QB - Which you really do not need to pick here
  2. Take McFadden at RB - Which you do need - No Mike Vick = no running game
  3. Take Chris Long - Who will not fit in your 3/4 as a tackle
  4. Trade Down.

If it's Senario 4 - Do not be surprised who may go after that pick. The Ravens need a QB, as do the Bears.

Now if it's Senario 2 - Chris Long goes to the Raiders at #4, Either Gholston or Ellis goes to KC at #5 - Ryan could wind up right into our laps at #6 - DO WE NOT TAKE HIM?

This is gonna be probably one of the most interesting top ten in the last 15 years!

If it`s true N.O. is looking to make a trde with Atl. to move up and take Dorsey if the Rams don`t ,the Rams should call the Saints and tell them give us your 3rd rounder this year & we won`t take Dorsey & he`ll be avail. for you to trade with to Atl...at the 3rd pk.

This is not legal to do.

Yes it is - Dorsey

All boards have him as St. Louis' pick from the beginning - Including Foxjet's & mine.

1. Take Ryan as your new Franchise QB - Which you really do not need to pick here
  4. Trade Down.

If it's Senario 4 - Do not be surprised who may go after that pick. The Ravens need a QB, as do the Bears.

Now if it's Senario 2 - Chris Long goes to the Raiders at #4, Either Gholston or Ellis goes to KC at #5 - Ryan could wind up right into our laps at #6 - DO WE NOT TAKE HIM?

This is gonna be probably one of the most interesting top ten in the last 15 years!

Why would the Falcons draft a RB when they have Turner and Norwood?

I hope that St. Louis picks Dorsey, that would set us up nicely.

Yes it is - Dorsey

4. Trade Down.

Set us up for what? tell me? ya know I wanna hear it lol

Quite simply, we don't need Dorsey. STL picks Dorsey, it means another guy goes in the top 5 that we aren't too interested in in the first place.

Gholston slips, and maybe Oakland pulls the trigger on him. If so, we've probably got DMC. If Oakland takes DMC on the other hand, then we've probably got Gholston.

Yes it is - Dorsey

4. Trade Down.

why would they take long ?the already have j.abraham,and last year they picked another de in round 1. i say they go either dorsey,or ryan. they need a franchise qb,a run stopping dt

2-STL-Dorsey

3-ATL-Ryan

4-OAK-Long or DMC

5-KC-Albert

6-NYJ-Long or DMC...

i dont know thats how im seeing it coming down too...id be happy with either..

If it goes down like that...I can see the Raiders taking DMC and the Pats jumping up at 5 to grab Long....leaving the jets holing their jocks

That is the worst cas scenario for the Jets

They grab Ellis at that point

If it goes down like that...I can see the Raiders taking DMC and the Pats jumping up at 5 to grab Long....leaving the jets holing their jocks

ELLIS BLOWS!

ELLIS BLOWS!

ELLIS BLOWS!

ELLIS BLOWS!

ELLIS BLOWS!

ELLIS BLOWS!

ELLIS BLOWS!

ELLIS BLOWS!

ELLIS BLOWS!

ELLIS BLOWS!

ELLIS BLOWS!

ELLIS BLOWS!

ELLIS BLOWS!

ELLIS BLOWS!

ELLIS BLOWS!

ELLIS BLOWS!

ELLIS BLOWS!

ELLIS BLOWS!

He won't help this team at all! He's useless, we need other players than that chode.

Yes it is - Dorsey

4. Trade Down.

Why on earth do you think Dorsey to the Rams is a "slam dunk"? They going to move Carricker to DE? The Rams have been drafting guys that can play both the 3-4 and 4-3. Dorsey can't play the 3-4. They just picked a guy they like at DT (Carricker) and they would either have to move him and hope he adapts to 4-3 DE or play the two of them together and have two UTs and no NT. The Rams have zero pass rush. Leonard Little is 112 years old and by far their best DE. I think they will jump all over Chris Long. They may pick Dorsey, but it's certainly no foregone conclusion. Most of the mocks I saw had them taking Gholston or Long.

2. Dorsey

3. Ryan

4. Long/Gholston

5. Long/Gholston (because they trade Jared Allen to Minn.)

6. DMC (or we trade down if we can because we are afraid we will be drafting another Pacman Jones in DMC, and take a CB/get extra 2nd round pick as well) :cheers:

2. Dorsey

3. Ryan

4. Long/Gholston

6. DMC (or we trade down if we can because we are afraid we will be drafting another Pacman Jones in DMC, and take a CB/get extra 2nd round pick as well) :cheers:

If Rams go DE.....

2. C. Long/Gholston

3. Dorsey

4. C. Long/Gholston

5. Ryan (to either KC or whoever trades up for him - Balt. or Carolina), possibly Ellis

6. DMC (or trade down) :D

"The Rams have reportedly exchanged trade ideas with the Jets, who hold the No. 6 overall pick in the draft."

New York may want to get in front of Atlanta to secure Matt Ryan. St. Louis is currently on the clock and in great position to make a move. The Rams could also try to sign Glenn Dorsey before Saturday. With Jake Long out of the picture, ESPN's John Clayton says Dorsey is the top player on their board.

http://www.rotoworld.com/content/Home_NFL.aspx

2. Dorsey

3. Ryan

4. Long/Gholston

I'd love it for us to trade down a little and grab a CB.

If I understand this situation correctly now, our entire 1st round rests on whether or not OAK takes DMC or Long/Gholston. If they do take DMC you can have Gholston and Long go in that top 5 and then we're stuck with Ryan or maybe McKelvin, I don't know who... we would have had to endure this crappy season only to wind up with Ryan or McKelvin.. DAMNIT does not begin to describe it

Although if Dorsey and Ryan go 2 and 3 respectively, we're in decent shape

Yeah there is. You just mentioned him.....Dorsey. :biggrin:

Why? Because Peter King says they aren't interested in Gholston? I hear that Dorsey is high on their board, but most of the chatter I heard was that they were in love with Chris Long and pissed that they thought the Dolphins were grabbing him. IMO, they need a pass rush way more than another DT.

Why? Because Peter King says they aren't interested in Gholston? I hear that Dorsey is high on their board, but most of the chatter I heard was that they were in love with Chris Long and pissed that they thought the Dolphins were grabbing him. IMO, they need a pass rush way more than another DT.

Taking Dorsey though should allow Adam Carriker to move out to DE, his natural position. That in itself could provide a heck of a pass rushing threat.

Taking Dorsey though should allow Adam Carriker to move out to DE, his natural position. That in itself could provide a heck of a pass rushing threat.

Exactly. The Rams need lots of help on both lines but Dorsey is the safe bet here at #2. IMO

Peter King is probably the WORST predicter of draft picks or even the outcome of games I have ever read.

Archived