Jets Fans... All Class

crashingjet

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/dolphins/content/sports/epaper/2008/04/27/a13b_long_0427.html

The Jets fans have once again shown that they are a class act by booing the #1 pick as he was introduced... Stay classy New York...

Burgandy.jpg

Absolutely!! What did you expect? For us to cheer our rivalry pic! Get real! and go post this crap on your own site!

Uh, yeah crashingjet.

The Jets and Dolphins have this thing called a rivalry, even though since 1998 its been one sided, its still a rivalry. They boo'd the Patriots too. Heck they've been booing the Patriots today and its Day 2 of the draft.

Give me a break. :yawn:

Enjoy your $12 million a year Left Guard or Right Tackle.

moronic-crybaby-reporters.jpg

Is this a joke? The Dolphins fan base, what little there is of it, is pathetic. Just keep letting Jets fans and Pats fans and Bills fans sell out your stadium very year, because you cannot. It's like having and extra home game every season for the rest of the division.

One more thing-What's with Ted Ginn Junior? Did Ted Ginn Senior split the atom or invent a better mousetrap or something? Even the Dope above and John Quincy Adams didn't do the Junior thing.

moronic-crybaby-reporters.jpg

Is this a joke? The Dolphins fan base, what little there is of it, is pathetic. Just keep letting Jets fans and Pats fans and Bills fans sell out your stadium very year, because you cannot. It's like having and extra home game every season for the rest of the division.

One more thing-What's with Ted Ginn Junior? Did Ted Ginn Senior split the atom or invent a better mousetrap or something? Even the Dope above and John Quincy Adams didn't do the Junior thing.

:rl::rl::rl::rl::rl::rl::good:

I never understood why trolls from other teams sign up on an opposing team's message boards just to bash the fans.

Can someone explain that to me?

Rivalry. Plus I was angry about Long being booed. It's arguably the biggest day in his life and he has to deal with a bunch of drunken Jets fans booing him and his family, including his mother and girlfriend. Hopefully Long holds a grudge for the next decade.

The Dolphin fans have no room to bash anyone, they were 1 f.uckup away from going 0-16 [ damn those idiots from Baltimore for pissing all over my dream].

A fan of a pathetic 1-15 team needs to hybernate until september and refrain from trolling on opposing message boards.

Rivalry. Plus I was angry about Long being booed. It's arguably the biggest day in his life and he has to deal with a bunch of drunken Jets fans booing him and his family, including his mother and girlfriend. Hopefully Long holds a grudge for the next decade.

Dude, stop acting like a little girl, crying about BOO's!

We also boo'd the New England Patriots as well, it comes with the territory. Name a year when we HAVENT BOO'd Dolphins and Patriots? One would think a team that was onthe verge of running the table in reverse would be used to being boo'd, your own fans boo'd you last year Loss after loss after loss after crushing loss.

Oh, the horror, the horror- 5 minutes of booing from a few drunks in 8000 seat Radio City Music Hall after spneding 5 minutes in the green room.Given how few fans go to Dolphins Stadium, figures to be about as much of a home crowd as he'll see for a while, unless the Jets, Bills or Pats are visiting.I hope Gholston steals his lunch twice a year for a while. Long fits right in that Jason Taylor crybaby act that is a longstanding Dolphion tradition. Good luck with that.

redir?src=image&clickedItemURN=http%3A%2F%2Fneuropolitics.org%2Fapocalypse-brando2.jpg&moduleId=image_details.jsp.M&clickedItemDescription=Image Details

At least he didn't cry about it like Jason Taylor would have.

If he's gonna be on the Dolphins, he might as well get used to being booed by Jets fans. And he should also get used to there being no Dolphins fans.

Better than trading up to take a TE in the 1st. Doesn't Tangini understand the Jets jinx on 1st rd. TE's?

Wow, so I guess the Jets should never use a first round pick no a TE ever.

It's a good thing Bradway used your logic in 2005 when he had a chance to draft Heath Miller in round 1 but instead decided to trade down to take a friggin kicker.

Long should get used to it. He'll be booed at home when they play the Jets! In our second home!

"People want us to hate each other 24/7 every single day, but we've really developed a friendship in the off-season," Long said. "I'm excited for him. I'm glad he went where he wanted to go and I get to keep playing him."

gholston wanted to be a Jet?

Boo fk'n hoo. This is the NFL not the mens pro squash league.

If that kid doesnt understand the team that picked him is hated in the town where the ceremony took place - he's in big trouble.

Like he would have been given a standing ovation if the Jets picked him and the draft was in Miami. Here's a box of kleenex and a tampon - get the F outta here.

So you can honestly say that if the Jets had the first pick and the draft was held at some place in South Beach you'd expect the 10 Miami fans in attendance to give whoever they drafted a standing ovation? Do us all a favor and go away you freakin idiot.

Yeah, and Gholston can own him just like he did the past two years in Ann Arbor and Columbus.

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/dolphins/content/sports/epaper/2008/04/27/a13b_long_0427.html

The Jets fans have once again shown that they are a class act by booing the #1 pick as he was introduced... Stay classy New York...

there've been years where we've booed our own #1 pick, fool... this is muthafuggin ny, b!tch, ain't no love in the heart of the city... get a fuggin clue...

Is this a joke? The Dolphins fan base, what little there is of it, is pathetic.

It's true, they come out from under their rock once per year around draft time. They proceed to watch the draft and then cry themselves back to sleep for the year.

It's a vicious cycle.

Sounds like all the Jets fans are testy today. You must be upset that for the second year in a row your team only drafted 4 players likely to make the team. Ahhh, way to work on that depth New York. With no depth and salary cap issues your team is heading in the right direction...

D

O

W

N :P

Sounds like all the Jets fans are testy today. You must be upset that for the second year in a row your team only drafted 4 players, with only 2 likely to make the team. Ahhh, way to work on that depth New York. With no depth and salary cap issues your team is heading in the right direction...

D

O

W

Talk to me when your team can beat us. How many games/years in a row has it been?

Sounds like all the Jets fans are testy today. You must be upset that for the second year in a row your team only drafted 4 players, with only 2 likely to make the team. Ahhh, way to work on that depth New York. With no depth and salary cap issues your team is heading in the right direction...

D

O

W

Dude, you have to start doing a better job on the trolling technique. you have been awful today.

The Jets drafted 6 players this weekend. :confused0058:

Burgandy.jpg

You keep reaching with your posts, your team is horrible, but thats right, you got all Parcell guys. Jerkoff.

Burgandy.jpg

You know they were booing the Pats right?

I mean, you did know that before you posted something so stupid right?

BZ

Archived