Screw this place!!

Alk

GG is not happy either, make sure you take her with you.

watch it buddy.. or i will send your wife the link to this place .. i am sure she would appreciate some of your comments ;)

I'm going to go tap the Rockies. I've never had sex with a mountain before but I've heard good things.

Just make sure you lay pipe into Old Faithful - might be too hot of an experience.

I'm going to go tap the Rockies. I've never had sex with a mountain before but I've heard good things.

Its alright, but when you're my size its the only kind of woman who will sleep with you so you get used to it. Just watch out for the boulders. They get in the way from time to time.

Wow, this is going to be great driving through western Kansas. Up to 47 mph gusts. I'll probably be dodging freakin' tornados all the way there. :lol:

Be safe. I'll be looking for a full report when you get back. I'm heading out there in late July/August.

Be safe. I'll be looking for a full report when you get back. I'm heading out there in late July/August.

I can't remember. Where in Colorado are you going again? We checked out the Royal Gorge by Canon City on this trip. Freakin' amazing!! They were doing chopper rides where the chopper just basically took a nosdive straight into the gorge. I probably would have shat myself. :lol:

Archived