Reyes threw a hissy-fit.

TaborJet

And? He's a New York Met, what do you expect? Professionalism? Please. All goes wrong? Blame it on the manager, not the dumb**** GM or anyone else. C'mon. Jose's not playing like Jose because of Willie Randolph. Don't you know that? C'mon. He's like the best Shortstop in Baseball. Psh.

:rl:

He's a child. He got all giddy too after making the second out in the 9th inning. He has to learn how to control himself.
He's indulged, like a child, but he's not a child. He's 24(may be a little older based on the nonsense the DR guys pull) and he's been in the majors 5 seasons. Enough's enough. Again, for all the people who knock Randolph, Willie wanted to sit him last year after similar nonsense, and was stopped when Minaya intervened. If the GM is going to allow him to act out like this, it's going to keep happening.

He's not smart, and he's selfish. those are some great traits to have as a team player. I'm sure Omar Minaya had has his chin buried in his Macbook pro, and Manuel was probably laughing while that temper tantrum took place.

Look, it's ok to get mad at an umpire, but that was completely unprofessional and immature. he looked like a t-ball player at the end of the inning.

He's indulged, like a child, but he's not a child. He's 24(may be a little older based on the nonsense the DR guys pull) and he's been in the majors 5 seasons. Enough's enough. Again, for all the people who knock Randolph, Willie wanted to sit him last year after similar nonsense, and was stopped when Minaya intervened. If the GM is going to allow him to act out like this, it's going to keep happening.

I meant that in a negative way. He should be more mature than that.

Reyes made an error in a crucial situation and was pissed off at himself. WHO CARES? This has to be the most irrelevant thread of the week. He cares about the way he plays, and he wants to play. Move on people. Would you prefer players that don't care at all?

Reyes made an error in a crucial situation and was pissed off at himself. WHO CARES? This has to be the most irrelevant thread of the week. He cares about the way he plays, and he wants to play. Move on people. Would you prefer players that don't care at all?

LOL. So its ok to act like a baby on the field and make your teamates look like fools ? You're opinions are very heavy on FAIL.

LOL. So its ok to act like a baby on the field and make your teamates look like fools ? You're opinions are very heavy on FAIL.

Its not as big of a deal as yankee fans want it to be.

personally I dont like it.

Here's an idea. Stop worrying what the Mets do. You guys are supposed to be the class of NY. You sure dont show it.

Worry about your team that is 5 back in the strongest division in baseball. Worry about the crap SP's your stellar franchise is throwing out there every couple of days.

worry about godzilla. worry about Jeter sucking ass this year. worry about Damon and his inevitable injury.

We're not your rival. Get over it.

Here's an idea. Stop worrying what the Mets do. You guys are supposed to be the class of NY. You sure dont show it.

Worry about your team that is 5 back in the strongest division in baseball. Worry about the crap SP's your stellar franchise is throwing out there every couple of days.

worry about godzilla. worry about Jeter sucking ass this year. worry about Damon and his inevitable injury.

Wow. Talk about being obsessed with the Yankees. Youre"I dont care about the Yankees" posts are all sprinkled throughout the forum. I'd say you have them on your mind and in fact do care about how theyre doing.

And Damon has never gone on the DL before. SO I dont know what youre talking about.

Wow. Talk about being obsessed with the Yankees. Youre"I dont care about the Yankees" posts are all sprinkled throughout the forum. I'd say you have them on your mind and in fact do care about how theyre doing.

And Damon has never gone on the DL before. SO I dont know what youre talking about.

No Im not obsessed with them. Im obsessed with pathetic yankee fans who have nothing better to do than talk about the mets and try to ridicule and make fun of the mets.

In any of my posts, did I criticize the Yankees at all? Did I? No. In fact, most of my yankee posts are PRO-yankees.

Your team's success or failure does not make me happy or sad. I dont care what they do.

But dummies who try to stir the pot piss me off. We arent your rivals. Worry about the Rays and Sox. Not the pathetic Mets who took the season series from you.

And Damon injuries are a lot of nagging injuries that hurt his performance. look at last year... and i guess that current injured foot is nothing to worry about.

LOL I love how you mention that Jeter sucks ass right after a 15-game hitting streak. And I wouldn't be talking crap about our pitchers right after the Mets couldn't score a single run off Sidney Ponson.

LOL I love how you mention that Jeter sucks ass right after a 15-game hitting streak. And I wouldn't be talking crap about our pitchers right after the Mets couldn't score a single run off Sidney Ponson.

I mention Jeter because he is hitting 30 points below his career mark and people still think he is God. What if he is just mediocre all season? If I was a Yankee fan I would be worried.

Was there any crap talking going on? Nope. I just pointed out the issues the yankees face. Did I laugh and ridicule the pathetic performance friday afternoon? Nope. I just felt you moron yankee fans who are obsessed with the mets needed a little guidance on what issues your team faces. I know what sucks about my mets. Ive known it all season. I've said it all season.

Keep thinking the yankees have the weapons to make the playoffs. Keep believing.

Seriously Yankee fans, why do you have such a hard on for the mets? It embarrassing. Such a classy organization to have such moronic asshats for fans.

I mention Jeter because he is hitting 30 points below his career mark and people still think he is God. What if he is just mediocre all season? If I was a Yankee fan I would be worried.

Was there any crap talking going on? Nope. I just pointed out the issues the yankees face. Did I laugh and ridicule the pathetic performance friday afternoon? Nope. I just felt you moron yankee fans who are obsessed with the mets needed a little guidance on what issues your team faces. I know what sucks about my mets. Ive known it all season. I've said it all season.

Keep thinking the yankees have the weapons to make the playoffs. Keep believing.

Seriously Yankee fans, why do you have such a hard on for the mets? It embarrassing. Such a classy organization to have such moronic asshats for fans.

Can you shut the fukk up already?

Holy christ. Stop crying about the Yankees.

Can you shut the fukk up already?

Holy christ. Stop crying about the Yankees.

No I cant. Not until Yankee fans shut the f#ck up.

And what crying did i do about your yankees? PLEASE TELL ME!!!

I cant believe the morons the Yankees have for fans.

And you didnt answer my question- why do you have such a hard on for the mets?

Depends on how much coke you can get them.

Oh, they liked their coke. Kevin Mitchel was the dealer, and even beloved Christian kid carter participated in the drugs and cheated on his wife too. my buddy hung out with the Mets in Houston in 1986, they liked to party much more than concentrate on the playoffs.

:rl: at Mets fans in this thread.

They say the Yankee fans have the hard on for the Mets, yet they continue to talk. They continue to start more Yankee bashing threads than Yankee fans start Met bashing threads. God forbid a Yankee fan call out the ever famous over-rated Jose Reyes and his seven year old attitude.

you guys sound like a bunch of little bitches

lets be adult here.

Jose Reyes is a great player, he was just showing some passion

besides, it's not like he shoved the teams travel agent to the floor after he couldn't comply with a ridiculous demand

Does this even make any sense? Reyes was upset with himself. Not with Delgado for not catching the ball. Reyes isn't the most mature person in the world, but he has tantalizing talent. I get it, Yankee fans hate Reyes because he is having a better year than the GOD that plays SS in the Bronx and will take every chance to knock Reyes. Please folks get over it, and don't worry about what Reyes is doing. He's a fine ball player and I love that he plays at Shea.

Archived