Patriots sign Anthony Clement Merged (2X)

BroadwayJ667

Heres the best part, the pats are extremely thin at the OL position, what with Kascur probably being suspended and Stephen NEal being injured.

Clement may be starting week 2. that means blitzes galore wherever he lines up

You know who is thin at the OL position? Your Jets.

Enjoy Woody as your RT.

Lets cross our fingers for a possible Anthony Clement start at Right Tackle Week 2. Who would be the one abusing him for three sacks? Thomas, Pace or Gholston?

Two each. Seriously, whenever I get nervous about Woody at tackle I just think about who he is replacing and start to feel better.

Kazcur is an over-rated idiot pain killer addict. Matt Light is a turnstyle. This Clement dude 'aint anything to write home about either. Thank Gawd Brady has a quick release and Wes Welker - makes me wonder why they got rid of Kyle Brady though. The o-line needs the help and blocking is not Watson's strong suit. Actually, I'm not sure what Watson's strong suit is. Oh wait! Potential! ;)

I have to say though - Tom Brady and Matt Light are breathing a sigh of relief today. Jason Taylor is gone, Jason Taylor is gone, Jason Taylor is gone! :)

I will say this until the dude is gone: The Patriots biggest problem is Josh McDaniels. I've been saying this for two years now. It's true. He stinks. Hate him. And yes, I am well aware of the offensive output of last years Patriots. Can you imagine what it would have been with a real OC? Oy! ;)

Kazcur is an over-rated idiot pain killer addict. Matt Light is a turnstyle. This Clement dude 'aint anything to write home about either. Thank Gawd Brady has a quick release and Wes Welker - makes me wonder why they got rid of Kyle Brady though. The o-line needs the help and blocking is not Watson's strong suit. Actually, I'm not sure what Watson's strong suit is. Oh wait! Potential! ;)

I have to say though - Tom Brady and Matt Light are breathing a sigh of relief today. Jason Taylor is gone, Jason Taylor is gone, Jason Taylor is gone! :)

I will say this until the dude is gone: The Patriots biggest problem is Josh McDaniels. I've been saying this for two years now. It's true. He stinks. Hate him. And yes, I am well aware of the offensive output of last years Patriots. Can you imagine what it would have been with a real OC? Oy! ;)

They got rid of Kyle Brady because his punk a$$ nearly walked out on the team in the middle of last season but they talked him into staying. We could do much worse than Matt Light at LT. His biggest weakness is speed rushers and the only decent one in the East just jumped over to the NFC.

They got rid of Kyle Brady because his punk a$$ nearly walked out on the team in the middle of last season but they talked him into staying. We could do much worse than Matt Light at LT. His biggest weakness is speed rushers and the only decent one in the East just jumped over to the NFC.

i wouldn't exactly knock aaron schobel, he seems to give everyone in the AFC east fits

Heres the best part, the pats are extremely thin at the OL position, what with Kascur probably being suspended and Stephen NEal being injured.

Clement may be starting week 2. that means blitzes galore wherever he lines up

That's what I was going to say, actually just about word for word. The pills could see Kazcur getting suspended while Neal still has that lingering injury from late last year. I actually read in PFW a while ago that the Pats were scrambling trying to find some OL depth. They're going to need to keep looking because Clement isn't the answer to anything. There's a reason he wasn't on a team until today.

You know who is thin at the OL position? Your Jets.

Enjoy Woody as your RT.

Offensive line is probably the Jets strongest unit. Their weak link is Damien Woody who I don't understand the hype surrounding him, but that left side has a potential to be pretty good while Mangold should bounce back from a sophomore slump. I never really see Brandon Moore screw up at RG.

Archived