Nauseating ............

JonEJet

For the record, I am a fan of 2 Jets Sites, this one, and the one most of us met at.

With that said, I will be paying for the additional features on the rivals site....why? Because if this site had additional features, I'd pay for that too. It's not free to run these things, and I appreciate the entertainment gained from both.

BUT, the ASS SUCKING OVER THERE IS JUST HIDEOUS

There is much more to it than a forum. Thats just the icing on the cake. The chats with Cannizzaro and players, as well as the training camp reports delivered via email after each session.

Thats right folks, during 2 a days you receive 2 newsletters.

Exactly........there's much more to it..........just to be able to chat with the players is well worth the membership.........

Did you really think we were going to wait?

This stuff is to good to wait for!!!

WTF is that??

I wish both bords success, but what are these people trying to do, get free membership??

For the record, I am a fan of 2 Jets Sites, this one, and the one most of us met at.

With that said, I will be paying for the additional features on the rivals site....why? Because if this site had additional features, I'd pay for that too. It's not free to run these things, and I appreciate the entertainment gained from both.

BUT, the a$$ SUCKING OVER THERE IS JUST HIDEOUS

Which explains why Sooth hasn't had to buy Toilet

paper for some years now!! :wink:

Jone....No need to post that you are buying the membership over there. It isn't a problem. We wish jetsinsider.com well.

I am moving this thread to the Lounge though. Since it is off topic in nature!

BUT, the a$$ SUCKING OVER THERE IS JUST HIDEOUS

WTF is that??

I wish both bords success, but what are these people trying to do, get free membership??

Just look at what members are making those comments, and is it really a big surprise that they're saying that? It reeks of brainwashing or at least heavy-duty ass-kissing.

As the first ever in a long line of JI members to be banned...let me just say that I wouldnt, in good conscience, give Sh*tsprayer 55 cents.

***The views expressed in this post are not endorsed by Maxman, Tomshane, or JN.com. But everyone is probably thinking it.

Hell, I'll endorse it.

oh thats mostly jetgirl kissing soothes ass. and then theres jetman of course, but jetgirl is really full steam ahead.

well sooth found at least 15 suckers so far. jon makes 16 but if your rich like jon then whats the big deal. piss poor peasants like me and max will just ave to get the scoops second hand

oh thats mostly jetgirl kissing soothes a$$. and then theres jetman of course, but jetgirl is really full steam ahead.

well sooth found at least 15 suckers so far. jon makes 16 but if your rich like jon then whats the big deal. piss poor peasants like me and max will just ave to get the scoops second hand

It's not the initial sign-ups that are the benchmark, either. It's the repeat sign-ups. Unless he got them all for the annual payment right off the bat, it will be interesting to see how many of them re-sign. One person over there who shall remain nameless and who is a paid member has told me that "it's absolutely nothing special...at ALL" and feels "ripped off." I probably shouldn't publish this without being able to name the source, but I have no sense of ethics anyway. :lol: <include obligatory 'but I wish them all the luck blah blah blah' notation here>.

It's not the initial sign-ups that are the benchmark, either. It's the repeat sign-ups. Unless he got them all for the annual payment right off the bat, it will be interesting to see how many of them re-sign. One person over there who shall remain nameless and who is a paid member has told me that "it's absolutely nothing special...at ALL" and feels "ripped off." I probably shouldn't publish this without being able to name the source, but I have no sense of ethics anyway. :lol: <include obligatory 'but I wish them all the luck blah blah blah' notation here>.

TS if a reporter from the NY Times can hold out and go to jail you can certainly keep secret your source- I happen to think we have the very best half-a--sed website out there!

What I find to be annoying is that it seems like, over there, the attitude is that "yay, we now have our own forum where there's no dissenting opinions" - and thats an almost word-for-word quote from one poster.

Great, so its one big circle...no, I'll rephrase...one big place where everybody tells each other how great things are. Wow. Exciting. :shock:

The great thing about HERE is that you've got pro-Herm folks, anti-Herm folks, and the "good" Patsie fans. And everyone keeps it civil. Its freakin' utopia man. But this place is a "dump"? :shock:

are Blizzards cheaper, I'm kinda tapped this week :lol:

Oh SURE! Sean gets a Dom Perignon McFlurry from you, and you stick me with a Piel's-like Blizzard? NICE!!! It's because of that stupid Sportspyder thing, right? I KNEW IT!!! MAX!!!!! YOU JUST COST ME A McFLURRY!!! :lol::lol:

Oh SURE! Sean gets a Dom Perignon McFlurry from you, and you stick me with a Piel's-like Blizzard? NICE!!! It's because of that stupid Sportspyder thing, right? I KNEW IT!!! MAX!!!!! YOU JUST COST ME A McFLURRY!!! :lol::lol:

Tom you have scored plenty as a result of this website. I shall hear no complaining from you.

piels.jpg

I love those guys

I joined...and I would gladly pay here as well if Max and TS decided to spiff this place.

don't take that as a put down, this place is fine how it is

Tom and I have agreed on one thing. There is no way we will EVER charge. With one exception. Should Tom die, I have his permission to throw up a PayPal button to "offset costs".

Not sure what it means. But it seems like as good a money making opportunity as any.

NOTE: This was an actual conversation that we had yesterday. I swear.

New JI post-

****EXCLUSIVE TO JI PREMIUM-8/2/05, 12:15pm-MUST CREDIT*****

The Jets practiced this morning. The coaching staff said it went well.

John Abraham is still holding out.

Ty Law HASN'T SIGNED-YET.

Everybody wants Ben Graham to win the punter job.

The Jets have another practice scheduled to begin at 3:30PM.

-Mark Canizzaro-the guy eating a sandwich over there with the NY Post official notebook-contributed to this report.

JUST REMEMBER- THIS IS EXCLUSIVE. AND -EXCLUSIVE- WE MAY NOT GO DOWN ON GAME DAYS!

Tom and I have agreed on one thing. There is no way we will EVER charge. With one exception. Should Tom die, I have his permission to throw up a PayPal button to "offset costs".

Not sure what it means. But it seems like as good a money making opportunity as any.

Potters cemetary does not cost a thing to be buried there- thought you should know that for Tom's sake Max

Max calls me as I'm bleeding to death after shattering a glass into my femoral artery. I say "Max, I'm bleeding, bad..." and he goes "Put a band-aid on it." I say "Max, it's like, bad. I'm seeing spots and stuff. I'm cold...." and he goes "That's tough, hey listen, about Post of the Day, I had an idea..." I drop the phone and start to black out, Max hangs up, calls back and says "So what do you want to do about Post of the Day?" I say, "Max, call for help for me. Please. I'm fading out here...can't see the numbers to dial..." Max goes "Hey, if you die then we can really use that to build traffic. Alot of people will pay their condolences..." I sai "glug glug" because I had blood in my throat at that point. Max goes "AWESOME! And we're keeping the Sportspyder too!"

Max calls me as I'm bleeding to death after shattering a glass into my femoral artery. I say "Max, I'm bleeding, bad..." and he goes "Put a band-aid on it." I say "Max, it's like, bad. I'm seeing spots and stuff. I'm cold...." and he goes "That's tough, hey listen, about Post of the Day, I had an idea..." I drop the phone and start to black out, Max hangs up, calls back and says "So what do you want to do about Post of the Day?" I say, "Max, call for help for me. Please. I'm fading out here...can't see the numbers to dial..." Max goes "Hey, if you die then we can really use that to build traffic. Alot of people will pay their condolences..." I sai "glug glug" because I had blood in my throat at that point. Max goes "AWESOME! And we're keeping the Sportspyder too!"

Liar.

You called me.

If Tom plans on dying, my advice is to save it for sweeps week, or whatever the internet version of that is...btw, no charge for my marketing advice.

I think the week before the season opener is sweeps for us.

Thanks for the free advice though!!! :roll:

New JI post-

****EXCLUSIVE TO JI PREMIUM-8/2/05, 12:15pm-MUST CREDIT*****

The Jets practiced this morning. The coaching staff said it went well.

John Abraham is still holding out.

Ty Law HASN'T SIGNED-YET.

Everybody wants Ben Graham to win the punter job.

The Jets have another practice scheduled to begin at 3:30PM.

-Mark Canizzaro-the guy eating a sandwich over there with the NY Post official notebook-contributed to this report.

JUST REMEMBER- THIS IS EXCLUSIVE. AND -EXCLUSIVE- WE MAY NOT GO DOWN ON GAME DAYS!

Aren't you violating some sort of copyright or theft of service laws by printing this stuff here???

I know a guy who can airbrush that PeeWee Herman avatar on a coffin real cheap. Bury that sucker in your backyard, or better yet, give him a Viking funeral, and I think you've found yet another thing you can do for $55 or less.

Aren't you violating some sort of copyright or theft of service laws by printing this stuff here???

I wonder how long, in all semi-seriousness, it would take Sooth to find out if someone signed up for the premiere membership and copy & pasted all that "exclusive" content to another Jets fan site, like, oh, I dont know....here?

I wonder how long, in all semi-seriousness, it would take Sooth to find out if someone signed up for the premiere membership and copy & pasted all that "exclusive" content to another Jets fan site, like, oh, I dont know....here?

Smizzy already put all of JI's exclusive info on here.

Archived