The Race To One Million

Maxman

Well maybe it isn't a race. But this season JetNation.com will hit the 1,000,000 post mark. Pretty cool if you ask me (which you didn't).

Anyhow here is something that is interesting (or sad). In the 3 years since this site has been launched the Jets have won 18 regular season games. Two 4 win seasons and one 10 win season.

Yet despite all that, you have found something to post about. Thank you for that!

I predict that 11/17/08 will be the one millionth post day. GO JETS!!!

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well maybe it isn't a race. But this season JetNation.com will hit the 1,000,000 post mark. Pretty cool if you ask me (which you didn't).

Anyhow here is something that is interesting (or sad). In the 3 years since this site has been launched the Jets have won 18 regular season games. Two 4 win seasons and one 10 win season.

Yet despite all that, you have found something to post about. Thank you for that!

I predict that 11/17/08 will be the one millionth post day. GO JETS!!!

how many total posts have there been so far? any prizes for the poster who comes closest to guessing the day and time for the millionth post?:)

how many total posts have there been so far? any prizes for the poster who comes closest to guessing the day and time for the millionth post?:)

Right now we are at 915,169.

You can check the main forum page on the bottom and get the total.

Right now we are at 915,169.

You can check the main forum page on the bottom and get the total.

let's see... less than 85,000 posts to get to 1,000,000. if it gets 1,000 posts a day this site will crack a million posts in less than 3 months, which puts it somewhere in october. if the jets play well it might happen even sooner. hmmm... I've got to think about this one. the jets bye week comes in week 5.... if they're playin well headed into the bye I'm thinking it might happen sometime then.

whoa! a free year at JN. that would be pretty cool. i wonder if max would do that though?

Here is my best offer. The person who makes the 1,000,000 post will get:

• Free access to our training camp reports for 6 months
  • Free access to the Chat Room (which will hopefully be working by then) for 6 months :-P
  • Free JetNation VIP Membership for 6 months with a mutual option for another 6 months
  • A JetNation.com Can Coozie

• Free access to the Chat Room (which will hopefully be working by then) for 6 months :-P
  • Free JetNation VIP Membership for 6 months with a mutual option for another 6 months

I would trade all that for a brief meeting with a Jet player of Max' choosing, or--I'm being serious here--a lunch or coffee date (platonic unless you're single or a philanderer) with either a Flight Crew member, or one of Gooses Gals.

But still no effin T-shirt*

* For NJ

Archived