Patriots sign John Lynch

BroadwayJ667

Seeing as how we don't have a Brady on our team, we have no worries. So remember the name RAT-liff. Sounds like a perfect Jet.

Your hero is a douchebag. I'd like to slap that babuska off his head while he does his spastic retard dance.

According to this, the Jets were showing interest in him as well.

http://www.bostonherald.com/blogs/sports/patriots/index.php/2008/08/14/lynchs-agent-sides-agree-to-terms/

David Dunn, who represents free agent safety John Lynch, confirmed tonight that the Patriot’s and the 9-time Pro Bowler had agreed to terms.

Lynch was flying into town this evening, and was expected to be at practice tomorrow.

”John is as well-balanced a person as I’ve represented, and he’s made a balanced decision,” Dunn said of the deal, which according to a source, is for a year, at $1.5 million.

When asked on what made him decide on the Patriots - the Jets were also reported to be interested - Dunn remarked: ”It came down to a very simple desire to win another championship.”

Dunn said the 36-year-old Lynch ”could not be happier. He’s thrilled to be with this team, at this time in his career.”

Transllation of bolded text: The Jets have way to many young athletic safeties for me to even sniff the field on that team.

'

Your User Title/Quote under your screen name is grammatically incorrect. Atleast try to have a grasp on the proper way to use the English language before you attempt to belittle JETS fans.

Um, that was the point, Speedo man.

I don't believe that avatar. I just don't believe it.

John Lynch is old and slow and doesnt hit nowhere near as hard as he used to.If he had anything left in the tank Herm would have signed him.

That's assuming he wanted to play for Herm. He already turned him down once but then again the Chiefs now are much better than the Jets then. :P

Archived