MANGINI vs BELLYCHEAT

Pragmatic Bus

Who's better

DEFENSIVE GENIUS------i'll give it to Belly by just a little(belly also has more talent on defense)

OFFENSIVE SCHEMES----offensively mangini's scheme are light years ahead of belly(belly has more offensive talent though)

SPECIAL TEAMS------mangini again but belly close behind him.(mangini has more special team talent)

SPEECH/STAGE PRESENSE----mangini is deffinately more funnier and has better personality

INNOVATION------Both are equally gifted in coming up with different ways to better the team

i'll come up with more comparisons as i think about em

CREDIBILITY-----belly has no credibility after what happened last season

CLASS/SPORTSMANSHIP-----mangini is more of a class act/belly is a sore loser

Why would you call Belicheat a sore loser? All he did was leave the Super Bowl with 1 second left on the clock... lol

What a piece of **** Belicheat is... lol

I'll agree with class and maybe even credibility.... but nothing else. The guy won 3 superbowls. He's an ******* lying cheating ******* but he does get football results.

Yeah, but those Super Bowls need to have a * next to it, because he didn't win it like Bill Cowher won his Super Bowl.

Why would you call Belicheat a sore loser? All he did was leave the Super Bowl with 1 second left on the clock... lol

What a piece of **** Belicheat is... lol

he also pushed a poor cameraman.

and when mangini beat him in 06 he wouldn't even aknoledge him. where have u been livin the past decade

I'll agree with class and maybe even credibility.... but nothing else. The guy won 3 superbowls. He's an ******* lying cheating ******* but he does get football results.

be more specific with your feedback just throwing 3 rings in my face doesn't prove anything

and oh BTW

this guy won those championships

Adam-Vinatieri---Snow-Game-12703-Photograph-C12207023.jpeg

Are you sure he won any of those without cheating? You did see him in Cleveland right? And in New England, he was well on his way to being fired before the cheating finally worked. My guess is Bledsoe balked, so he had to get Tom Brady to come in and cheat.

Games over .500: Belichick 46; Manigina -4

Super Bowl Wins: Belichick 3; Manigina 0

Conference Championships: Belichick 4; Mangina 0

Division Championships: Belichick 7; Mangina 0

Playoff Record: Belichick 15-4; Mangina 0-1

Number of game plans on display at Football hall of fame:

Belichick 1; Mangina 0

Chances they might lose job at end of season: Belchick nil; Mangina another season like last and he is gone.

Belichick 1; Mangina 0

Chances they might lose job at end of season: Belchick nil; Mangina another season like last and he is gone.

Its close ;)

Belichick 1; Mangina 0

Number of scandals swept under the rug by the NFL: Belichick 1; Mangini 0

Number of scandals swept under the rug by the NFL: Belichick 1; Mangini 0

Actually you got that backwards.

Belichick/Patriots were fined and lost a draft pick for his incident.

Mangini stealing a Patriot team owned laptop containing the Patriots playbook, draft prospects, and scouting reports, etc. was swept under the rug by the NFL. Likewise EM's tampering of trying to recruit Patriot assistant coaches to follow him the Jets was not acted upon.

He did win a couple with the Giants, but that was because of this guy:

nfl_w_lt_195.jpg

He is one of the greatest defensive game planners going, but if he didn't step in **** and land Brady he'd still just be little Bill.

You are absolutely right, without Brady BB would not have done nearly as well.

But BB wanted to draft Brady in the third round. He thought that highly of him. Kraft (the guy that wouldn't let Pacells shop for the groceries) opposed it. Finally in the 6th round Kraft relented to keep his coach happy (or less pissed off).

BB wanted to start Brady at the beginning of 2001 and trade away Bledsoe. Kraft loved Bledsoe and would not allow it.

Yes, Brady has been a huge factor in BB's success. But it is not as if he just landed in his lap.

I'll sum it up for you. mangini is a nice guy.

um...actually, he isn't. Many a player and coach has called him a d*ck. Read Patriot Reign, by Michael Holley.

Anyway, Pizza face rules! Yah, he's better at everything! Can't yah tell? :rolleyes:

um...actually, he isn't. Many a player and coach has called him a d*ck. Read Patriot Reign, by Michael Holley.

Anyway, Pizza face rules! Yah, he's better at everything! Can't yah tell? :rolleyes:

You're just bitter because he exposed your idol for being the cheater that he is. Just admit it.

The Patriots are tarnished forever and the only thing you have left to do is call Mangini childish nicknames. Real cute.

Actually you got that backwards.

Belichick/Patriots were fined and lost a draft pick for his incident.

Mangini stealing a Patriot team owned laptop containing the Patriots playbook, draft prospects, and scouting reports, etc. was swept under the rug by the NFL. Likewise EM's tampering of trying to recruit Patriot assistant coaches to follow him the Jets was not acted upon.

And I suppose you have a quote from a non-New England newspaper or source confirming this?

Like most here I’m a Jets fan but even I know that comparing Mangini and Belichick is a bit out of whack

Belichick is a cheater yes, but he is still a great coach

But here too hoping than Mangini can mimic his career (other than the whole spygate thing)

Wow at this.....Really.

Even if the SB's are all tainted then the guy gets the nod for being able to cheat without getting caught for so ****ing long. I hate the scumbag as much as anyone but FFS this is absolutely ridiculous. The bottom line is, 3 SB's vs 14-18. There is absolutely no comparison.

You're just bitter because he exposed your idol for being the cheater that he is. Just admit it.

The Patriots are tarnished forever and the only thing you have left to do is call Mangini childish nicknames. Real cute.

....so true, because no one here uses childish names, ever! Damn it - I'm just bitter because of Belicheat and Gayboy Brady.:rolleyes:

he also pushed a poor cameraman.

and when mangini beat him in 06 he wouldn't even aknoledge him. where have u been livin the past decade

I was being sarcastic... lol

Belicheat is just a complete jackass, and I still believe without having that camera helping him out, he would still be that complete joke he was in Cleveland, and without that camera helping, Brady would still be that complete joke he was in Michigan.

You mean this guy.

pats-camera.jpg

](*,)how did i forget that?

Belichick 1; Mangina 0

belly cheats 3 SB rings $30,000

losing your credibility in front of the whole world priceless

mastercard accepted everywhere where grey hoodies are sold

Who's better

DEFENSIVE GENIUS------i'll give it to Belly by just a little(belly also has more talent on defense)

OFFENSIVE SCHEMES----offensively mangini's scheme are light years ahead of belly(belly has more offensive talent though)

SPECIAL TEAMS------mangini again but belly close behind him.(mangini has more special team talent)

SPEECH/STAGE PRESENSE----mangini is deffinately more funnier and has better personality

INNOVATION------Both are equally gifted in coming up with different ways to better the team

i'll come up with more comparisons as i think about em

CHEATING-----Billicheat

Archived