Green For Home Opener NOW OFFICIAL

jetsrule128

The Jets are going green for their home opener.

When New England comes to the Meadowlands on Sept. 14, the Jets will be in their traditional green jerseys. After originally unveiling plans to wear their New York Titans throwbacks for this early-season divisional showdown, the Jets have shifted gears and are now set to don the blue & gold in both their second and third home contests.

"There has been tremendous interest from our fans in this game and this season," said Matt Higgins, Jets executive vice president. "And with the interest in this game, a lot of our fans felt it was important that we take the stage in our Jets green."

Instead of an airway battle of Jets and Cardinals on Sept. 28, New York

Green and Whiteout? With 10,000 Jets fans scalping their tickets to Pats fans?

And what changes to improve the fan experience? Move the whores from Gate D to the field? How about fix the god damn speaker in section 131 so I can hear the announcer and referee. That would really improve my experience.

I'm in 323 and can't hear **** either. I don't think it's just in your section. With the price their paying for the new stadium, the PSL's and the increase in ticket prices, I better have speakers in my ****ing seat.

I'm in 323 and can't hear **** either. I don't think it's just in your section. With the price their paying for the new stadium, the PSL's and the increase in ticket prices, I better have speakers in my ****ing seat.

I am under the overhang and have a speaker almost directly above me, but the damn thing never works. I've complained over the years, gets fixed for a game or two, and then back to sh!t. You'd think for $105 a game I could hear what the f#ck the ref is saying.

but they dont care about us fans.

I am under the overhang and have a speaker almost directly above me, but the damn thing never works. I've complained over the years, gets fixed for a game or two, and then back to sh!t. You'd think for $105 a game I could hear what the f#ck the ref is saying.

but they dont care about us fans.

We are in 132 and we don't hear it either.

I have news for you. This will be the second time that the Jets wear the green uniforms.

Miami will make them wear the green for the opener.

I'm going to the game and one of the guys we are going with said that Miami wouldn't

make them wear the green. I bet him $10. Silly boy.

I have news for you. This will be the second time that the Jets wear the green uniforms.

Miami will make them wear the green for the opener.

I'm going to the game and one of the guys we are going with said that Miami wouldn't

make them wear the green. I bet him $10. Silly boy.

why wouldnt miami make them wear green?

no way does miami wear the teal in 100 degree weather.

Green and Whiteout? With 10,000 Jets fans scalping their tickets to Pats fans?

And what changes to improve the fan experience? Move the whores from Gate D to the field? How about fix the god damn speaker in section 131 so I can hear the announcer and referee. That would really improve my experience.

I can't hear anything in the stadium either, but it's only because I've gone deaf from the music blasting at 10 billion decibels. The speakers have probably just blown out. The play that crap until it's distorted and like nails on the blackboard.

This is great news. No way do they make Favre & the Jets run out of the tunnel on a national stage in blue & gold.

Maybe there are interns out at Hofstra that actually read message boards to guage the pulse of the fans:

http://www.jetnation.com/forums/showthread.php?t=58985

Or maybe I'm just so full of myself.

You're full of something.

If I recall, I thought Smizzy was full of yourself.

And good call on the uniforms, loser.

This is great news. No way do they make Favre & the Jets run out of the tunnel on a national stage in blue & gold.

Maybe there are interns out at Hofstra that actually read message boards to guage the pulse of the fans:

http://www.jetnation.com/forums/showthread.php?t=58985

Or maybe I'm just so full of myself.

Yes but I think they also read this:

http://jetnation.com/forums/showthread.php?t=58852

Favre was mentioned by name last week and I am willing to bet they will do the same thing during the season to get the crowd pumped.

Archived