Scouts Buzz: Why Dolphins offense will succeed

crashingjet

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
so you're going to sit there and tell me that from after '02 to just before the '03 season you weren't thinking the jets had a legitimate shot at making it there? you know you're full of sh!t if you do. because every real jet fan watching in '02 believed. .

Every Jets fan thought we had a legit shot in 2002 and 2003. We had a very good team. I think a lot of Jets fans thought Chad was the Savior of this franchise...I personally thought he **** the bed VS Oakland that yr in the playoffs...I remember a fumble and 2 INT's in the 4th Qtr.

i'm sure you had to be telling everyone who would listen that the jets needed to trade pennington after '02? please, bro... what kind of fake-ass, bandwagon fan are you? i'm trying hard to believe that you, as a "jet" fan, hated him and knew he was an absolute failure from day one (or was it week 5?), but it's all like vilma and d-rob in the 3-4: the pieces don't fit and i find myself doubting highly your extra sensory preception.

I don't expect you to show up on this message board and know what I've been posting since 2004. You keep talking about 2002 like we had a ****ty roster,poor coaching staff and the messiah just walked onto the field and carried us to the promise land. Thank god the guy had been on the roster for 2 yrs as a backup and was ready to play when he got in that week 5 game.

Since that 2002 magical season...What has the Boy Blunder done exactly? Besides crumble when facing good defense and limit this offense?

Do me a favor...keep the "Ignorant" and "fake ass" fan stuff off this message board.It's inappropriate and uncalled for.

It's so sad what a dolfag fan finds entertaining.

I guess anything is better than watching them play. :rl:

Dude, come up with something new. the same regurgitated dolfags fan sucks posts sound juvenile. and I'm saying this as a Jets fan, not a moderator.

Every Jets fan thought we had a legit shot in 2002 and 2003. We had a very good team. I think a lot of Jets fans thought Chad was the Savior of this franchise...I personally thought he **** the bed VS Oakland that yr in the playoffs...I remember a fumble and 2 INT's in the 4th Qtr.

I don't expect you to show up on this message board and know what I've been posting since 2004. You keep talking about 2002 like we had a ****ty roster,poor coaching staff and the messiah just walked onto the field and carried us to the promise land. Thank god the guy had been on the roster for 2 yrs as a backup and was ready to play when he got in that week 5 game.

Since that 2002 magical season...What has the Boy Blunder done exactly? Besides crumble when facing good defense and limit this offense?

Do me a favor...keep the "Ignorant" and "fake ass" fan stuff off this message board.It's inappropriate and uncalled for.

scionce is a tool. I think we can all agree on that.

Yeah you guys are right, this is the team and this is the year for Chad Pennington.

Chad will win a superbowl now that he is on such an awesome team, this team is MUCH MUCH better than the 02 or 04 JETS...

By a mile!

Just because you can sit there and post a tough picture of yourself as your avatar and read the dictionary so you can try to cook up a word to make yourself sound smarter than you really are doesn't mean you know anything that went on at this board or at JI or TGG before hand with how fans felt. Yes, when Chad went on his magical run in 2002 we all believed we could make a run in the playoffs and be all believed we'd be Super Bowl contenders in 2003 and some of us in 2004 (after 03 was a wash with him missing six starts) and 2005 (after the heartbreak loss via Brien, Edwards & Chad himself) as well.

Smizzy has NEVER been a huge fan of Chad's, NEVER. He never hated him like he did last season and now, but he wasn't like a lot of Jet fans who went coocoo for Coco Puffs in 2002.

Archived