Marques Murrell

JETSFAN5180

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="

"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

but bud ice!!

doobie doobie doo.......

btw that is Johnny Knoxville

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="
"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

but bud ice!!

doobie doobie doo.......

the dud in the glasses looks like Johnny Knoxville.

I am so glad we have a spokesperson now. It was a lot of working answering questions all day.

I am just going to have them sent directly to you now. Also you should start working on your state of jetnation address.

The people will want to know what is going on. Communication is important.

:rl:

I am so glad we have a spokesperson now. It was a lot of working answering questions all day.

I am just going to have them sent directly to you now. Also you should start working on your state of jetnation address.

The people will want to know what is going on. Communication is important.

:rl:

OMG max, Rutgers starts tuesday, thats one of my majors

I will say this about the kid. In one of the games (I can't remember which one), he made a double reverse spin move on a pass rush. I literally have not seen a Jet d-lineman do that since Gerry Philben. That's a long time.

Murrell been playing with a high motor all preseason, besides pace, Murrell has been playing the best at OLB. that would of been something if the jets would of went for Name over play

Are you referrring to gholston? if that's the case, until he gets it, they will put in the person who gives them the best chance to win.

No not VG he's still a rookie , even though he hasnt been impressive, Im not ready to say VG is a bust like many are saying I was referring to a player thats suppose to be good over a player thats playing good, I thought that There might not be room for Murrell because they are keeping a has been or name player. I'm really glad Murrell made team. A lot of the sacks other players got in preseason were because of murrell's presure.

Archived