Coles?

Favorite_Toon

Yeah, I don't see how he's a jerk. Why? Because he won't talk to the media? The media needs to get off his d1ck anyways and stop bothering every celebrity they see. I would think that the media and papparratzi (spell check) would learn after they killed Princess Diana.

He's a warrior, but he lost me with all of his whining and bitching all the time about not being respected by the organization, i.e. money. He cried when he went to Washington about how the Jets didn't pay him, he then got paid in DC and then came back to us and got paid again as a result even though the Jets didn't need to redo his contract. Then he started complaining again and they guaranteed his entire F'ing contract for the next 2 years.

Enough with this guy. I respect his skills and toughness and all, but I don't have to like him. He's a baby and a complainer. STFU already Coles. You should consider you payment as all the thanks and respect you are going to get. I'm glad he's on the team due to his skills and commitment and toughness and his crazy physical style of play, he's a warrior out there. But yeah he's a bit of a douchebag too.

Go Jets. Stop crying Coles, nobody really gives a *****.

He's a warrior, but he lost me with all of his whining and bitching all the time about not being respected by the organization, i.e. money. He cried when he went to Washington about how the Jets didn't pay him, he then got paid in DC and then came back to us and got paid again as a result even though the Jets didn't need to redo his contract. Then he started complaining again and they guaranteed his entire F'ing contract for the next 2 years.

Enough with this guy. I respect his skills and toughness and all, but I don't have to like him. He's a baby and a complainer. STFU already Coles. You should consider you payment as all the thanks and respect you are going to get. I'm glad he's on the team due to his skills and commitment and toughness and his crazy physical style of play, he's a warrior out there. But yeah he's a bit of a douchebag too.

Go Jets. Stop crying Coles, nobody really gives a *****.

So "his skills and commitment and toughness and his crazy physical style of play, he's a warrior out there" does not deserve a pay day?

Yeah, that makes allot of sense. :confused:

Coles WILL play, people need to stop questioning this guy.

NO Coles needs to get his ass practicing and be part of this team.Hes hasnt earned the right to not practice come and go as he pleases and expect the fans to give him a pass.Theres a reason he wasnt elected Captain. He is our #1 WR and he should act like it.

I like LC and I know he needs to be on the field for us to WIN!!!!!!!

NO Coles needs to get his ass practicing and be part of this team.Hes hasnt earned the right to not practice come and go as he pleases and expect the fans to give him a pass.Theres a reason he wasnt elected Captain. He is our #1 WR and he should act like it.

So he should have practiced and risked further injury, because that increases his odds to be on the field for us, where we need him to be to win.

Brilliant!!!

So he should have practiced and risked further injury, because that increases his odds to be on the field for us, where we need him to be to win.

Brilliant!!!

With that logic you might as well put him in a glass bubble.Can he take a hit and be the effective WR he USED TO BE???? Or is he too fragile because the NYJETS molded him that way.

Where has LC earned the right to not practice like Peyton Manning or LaDanlian Thomlinson

This is FOOTBALL dammit!!!!!!!!

With that logic you might as well put him in a glass bubble.Can he take a hit and be the effective WR he USED TO BE???? Or is he too fragile because the NYJETS molded him that way.

Where has LC earned the right to not practice like Peyton Manning or LaDanlian Thomlinson

This is FOOTBALL dammit!!!!!!!!

He has an injury genius, so if practice would further aggravate it, causing him to miss games where YOU say we need him to win, then forcing him to practice would be stupid.

How do you know, that the CS is not making him sit out???

Never mind, I don't expect you to get it.

He has an injury genius, so if practice would further aggravate it, causing him to miss games where YOU say we need him to win, then forcing him to practice would be stupid.

Hmmmmm he has an injury hes too FRAGILE he cant practice because it would aggravate it.But yet hes still our #1 WR. Chad Ocho Cinco suffers a serious injury and he says hes will be fine and still play.Has LC made a statement whether hes playing or not or he still boo hooing about CP no longer being with the team. Im tired of this guys nonsense.

if he really does have such an injury, how do you all KNOW that he will play this weekend?

He is a jerk because he is a selfish "me" guy who only cares about a paycheck and is willing to talk about how he hates all other teams for passing on him and loves the jkets for taking him and then leaves the Jets for the first offer he gets. All he has ever done is whine and bitch and complain about loyalty and shown none.

Hmmmmm he has an injury hes too FRAGILE he cant practice because it would aggravate it.But yet hes still our #1 WR. Chad Ocho Cinco suffers a serious injury and he says hes will be fine and still play.Has LC made a statement whether hes playing or not or he still boo hooing about CP no longer being with the team. Im tired of this guys nonsense.
Man you are such a winner, he does not need to make any statements like a clown named 8-5, his entire career speaks for him, the guy gets on the field and plays come game day. If he is able to go he will go.

LOL at you comparing Chad Johnson favourably to Coles when it comes down to toughness.

Coles is a warrior on the field, he's played through serious injuries before, and you can bet he'll do it again. He'll play sunday and IMO probably play well. Comparing him to that attention freak in Cinci is pointless. Chad Johnson, A WR who will fall to the ground before he attempts to get YAC, very tough guy.:roll:

coles has been practicing, he's just been limited by the CS, who have been playing it "cautious" with coles because THEY KNOW they NEED him for the games that COUNT. it was never about him earning the right to sit out of practice or preseason games or any of that. i don't think LT's had a single preseason carry the past 2 years, but you don't hear charger fans crying like babies over that fact because, unlike many here, they understand the value of preserving a weapon. but that level of perception requires one to exercise a little logic, which is just not found in abundance on this board.

if he really does have such an injury, how do you all KNOW that he will play this weekend?

well, i KNOW he's going to play because if he wasn't, friday's injury report would have listed him as out. if the listing is questionable-probable, more often than not, coles is playing, no doubt in my mind. the history speaks for itself. him, c-mart and even pennington are freaks of nature when it comes to pain threshold. barring any serious setbacks, which with our luck would have occurred had coles been allowed to practice full-time, he's going to suit up and play. who cares what his attitude towards the media is, charles barkely said it best: "i am not a role model" and coles is living that tenet completely. so, don't go complaining about coles being a baby because that's the interpretation provided by a beat writer who himself is crying because he can't get his story. kcuf the media and any idiot fan who buys in whole-heartedly what these glamourized gossip-mongers say. hell, coles probably is a fargin icehole, but he has every right to be if he wants to be. sh!t most of the posters here are fargin iceholes too, me included. we're just afforded the luxury of not having to be in the "public spotlight." let coles be who he'll be, as long as he's winning games why should any of you really give a crap about what he's like away from the field. at least with him there's a consistency with his loyalty, something missing from a multitude of jets fans and/or sports fans in general.

Coles is an over paid baby whose had concussion problems the past two seasons. One hit to his head and he's done Wayne Chrebet style. One. Is he tough? Sure is. You have to be if you're going to catch passes from Chad Pennington for several seasons who will lay you out to die on a consistent basis. I thank him for playing hurt in the past but a head injury is something you cannot play through. Yes, I know, this is a leg injury. Will he play? Sure will. He'll start. But that doesn't mean he's a career ending injury waiting to happen.

I'd rather the Jets had parted ways with him rather than give him $11 million guraenteed over two years before the season started. Watching Coles this season will be like watching Chad since 2004. Everytime he's hit it will be like "Will he get up?".

Coles is an over paid baby whose had concussion problems the past two seasons. One hit to his head and he's done Wayne Chrebet style. One. Is he tough? Sure is. You have to be if you're going to catch passes from Chad Pennington for several seasons who will lay you out to die on a consistent basis. I thank him for playing hurt in the past but a head injury is something you cannot play through. Yes, I know, this is a leg injury. Will he play? Sure will. He'll start. But that doesn't mean he's a career ending injury waiting to happen.

I'd rather the Jets had parted ways with him rather than give him $11 million guraenteed over two years before the season started. Watching Coles this season will be like watching Chad since 2004. Everytime he's hit it will be like "Will he get up?".

124 Well put.I hope he has a career year injury free.But early indications are not looking good. With Favre throwing the pigskin we need WRs who can stretch the field catch the ball and most importantly BE ON THE FIELD!

Wow you guys dissin LC wouldnt know a real football player if he crushed your pinheads like a grape.

jet fans just need to complain, they're like prince's mother, she's never satisfied. we had a real stand-up guy here, but his arm wasn't up to snuff, so the "true" jets fans here felt it necessary to take huge doo-doos on him. now, coles is a great talent, but because he's not a stand-up guy, so "true" jets fans feel obligated to take a doo-doo on him. it's little, nagging b!tch sh!t, but those are jets fans' "true" colors. there was an old joke about if you looked up contradiction in the dictionary, it would say, "see WOMAN." i think if you checked the current english lexicon, the more apropos definition entry would provide an image of a jet fan (in jersey and baseball cap) literally crapping on the NYJ logo. yeah... that sounds about right.

Archived