The Official "F' The Pats thread...Bash away!

I would love to see us really kick a$$ on Bellicheat & Company. I don't think it will happen, though. Even when he was our defensive coordinator, Bellicheat would always find a way to keep games close. Let's hope Favre lights it up on them. Oh, yeah: "F" Bellicheat and Lawrence Moron-oney.

The Pats and their cheating ways will get their asses handed to them on Sunday!

F Bellidick, F Cindy Brady, F Them all! Sunday is all US! J-E-T-S! Yeah, baby!!!!!!

You JustEndTheSeasons fans really crack me up. I applaud your blind optimism

I will laugh when Matt Cassel makes you groan as if you have recieved a nice :Nuts:

I will laugh when Matt Cassel makes you groan as if you have recieved a nice :Nuts:

You will also be the first bandwagon Pats fan to blame this Sunday's loss on him.

Just like the Dolphins fans last week...come back and see me after we hand you a "L" ,then we can talk.

Dude the smilie is green for Jets..

Pats are going down...finally

Coem back and see us after the game..

Isn't it nice to have a competent team that lets you use their stadium, through which you can live vicariously?

Hey...When the Jets win a super bowl do you think our fan base will quadrupole overnight like yours did?

That would be really cool. I'm getting tired to talking to these same old losers day in and day out.

Hey...When the Jets win a super bowl do you think our fan base will quadrupole overnight like yours did?

That would be really cool. I'm getting tired to talking to these same old losers day in and day out.

Actually yes. Yes it will.

It happens with every team. I've noticed a considerable drop in the number of Yankees hats out here in the midwest this year for example, but an uptick in the amount of Giants gear.

Why does this surprise you?

Actually yes. Yes it will.

It happens with every team. I've noticed a considerable drop in the number of Yankees hats out here in the midwest this year for example, but an uptick in the amount of Giants gear.

Why does this surprise you?

patriots fans prior to brady were redsox fans who needed something to watch over the winter ;)

jets fans have been through so much, we are all hardcore

I'll give you this, if the JETS win it all with favre, they will become fashionable, and you'll see celebrities wearing jets stuff and crap like that

What's the point of all of this. There is nothing to say. The Patriots are the most deplorable team in NFL history. They are cheaters. There is nothing worse to be in the game. Then you couple that with the holier than thou attitude of Bellicheck, his classlessness, their disgusting fanbase, the constant whining of Bostonians about it being too cold in the shadows of NY, the fact that they are cheap shot artists, and play outside the spirit of the game every week in their attempts to push the boundries of the rules, (lil bill's famous, they can't call them all comment re: penalties) it's all pointless.

So yes, F the Pats. As if that wasn't implied in any discussion on football.

But I am more a guy who roots against this team and hope that they fail, than a guy who sees them as a true rival. I don't get as amped up to play them as I do the Fishies.

Karma. She's a bitch Patsie fans.

What's the point of all of this. There is nothing to say. The Patriots are the most deplorable team in NFL history. They are cheaters. There is nothing worse to be in the game. Then you couple that with the holier than thou attitude of Bellicheck, his classlessness, their disgusting fanbase, the constant whining of Bostonians about it being too cold in the shadows of NY, the fact that they are cheap shot artists, and play outside the spirit of the game every week in their attempts to push the boundries of the rules, (lil bill's famous, they can't call them all comment re: penalties) it's all pointless.

So yes, F the Pats. As if that wasn't implied in any discussion on football.

But I am more a guy who roots against this team and hope that they fail, than a guy who sees them as a true rival. I don't get as amped up to play them as I do the Fishies.

Karma. She's a bitch Patsie fans.

Cheaters.jpg

Archived