THIS. GAME. WAS. FIXED!!!!!!

SoFlaJets

You saw it, I saw it, not ONE penalty called our way not one play our way all day-they didn't even blow a whistle at the end to try and make it look not so bad. Who WAS that official anyway? I never saw that guy before. This game was fixed...

:rl::rl::rl: You're too much man. I don't think you were built to be a football fan.

I agree with Irish. We lost this gamebecause we didnt make enough plays on offense. Not to mention our special teams sucked! There were questioble calls from the refs, however we had our chances and pissed them away.

Please stop, we lost. The Pats beat us and they were the better team. We had our chances to win this game and we didn't take them. It's a tough pill to swallow but it's the truth.

sorry I saw what I saw and I've seen it before-how long have you been watching NFL games IJ?

Neither team played well, the Pats played better than I thought they would, the Jets didn't play as well. The Jets had their chances and didn't execute.

You guys should be ok, the east is wide open, you'll have your chances

I disagree on the Jets having any sort of chance. This division went from a 1 team division before week 1, to now where it's a 2 team division, including the Patriots, and Bills. In the end, I think both Bills, and Patriots will make the playoffs, with the Jets watching as usual.

It was pretty gay that the refs kept putting our offense in some horrible starting spots. It felt pretty biased but what're you gonna do. Sometimes until you overcome a better team and the ref's you're not gonna get the calls your way.

Since when is Gostkowski a ref? He was the one putting the Jets in horrible starting spots. What a freakin' leg!

Ok here's my honest perspective....

The Jets have the better team, the Pats have the better coaching, punter and kicker. It's that simple imo. Belly has a way of always keeping his team in the game or in charge of tempo. Honestly, i think he's Bill Cowher's twin.

It'll all be OK tho, trust me. This loss will make the Jets a better team if Mangini uses it as motivational tool imo.

The Jets have the better team, the Pats have the better coaching, punter and kicker. It's that simple imo. Belly has a way of always keeping his team in the game or in charge of tempo. Honestly, i think he's Bill Cowher's twin.

It'll all be OK tho, trust me. This loss will make the Jets a better team if Mangini uses it as motivational tool imo.

Cowher is Belichick's twin? Please. If anything, the Rooney's snagged one of Belichick's pubic hairs off the toilet seat and used it to clone him but got the sample mixed up with some of Leno's DNA. :P

You saw it, I saw it, not ONE penalty called our way not one play our way all day-they didn't even blow a whistle at the end to try and make it look not so bad. Who WAS that official anyway? I never saw that guy before. This game was fixed...

The head of the officials was a guy named Bill Leavey, who has been around a long time as an NFL official. I'm not totally sure, but I think he's the same guy who played on a semi-pro team in Westchester back in the seventies. A friend dragged me to watch a game he played in once-he knew the guy. We stayed a half, raining like hell. Just about every play went to Leavey, who played halfback-he must've been the star of this semi-pro team.

For some reason I remember the stadium-Don Bosco Field. That's why I remember the name.

I've never remembered Leavey as making any controversial calls, but today definitely was lopsided.

Cowher is Belichick's twin? Please. If anything, the Rooney's snagged one of Belichick's pubic hairs off the toilet seat and used it to clone him but got the sample mixed up with some of Leno's DNA. :P

pfffft making chicken soup out of chicken crap has long been Cowher's trademark. Did u even watch in the early-mid 90's? Are u aware that Belly actually used to buy tickets to n go to Steelers monday night games to study our D so he could learn the zone blitz aspect?

I will be the first to admit that the Patriots* deserved to win this game. The Jets just flat out sucked and the coaching was horrid. Week 2 of the season shouldn't have so many formation penalties and the like. Our offense wasn't impressive at all, our receiver's couldn't open at all on the Pats'* supposedly weak secondary.

But I will say the refs sucked and gave the Patriots several favorable calls and non calls. And it's not like this type of stuff hasn't happened before involving the Patriots. It's bull**** but there's nothing more I can do about it.

I will be the first to admit that the Patriots* deserved to win this game. The Jets just flat out sucked and the coaching was horrid. Week 2 of the season shouldn't have so many formation penalties and the like. Our offense wasn't impressive at all, our receiver's couldn't open at all on the Pats'* supposedly weak secondary.

But I will say the refs sucked and gave the Patriots several favorable calls and non calls. And it's not like this type of stuff hasn't happened before involving the Patriots. It's bull**** but there's nothing more I can do about it.

Would you care to point out some examples of non calls because no offense but this is just kind of the Jet fan mantra when things don't go the way they want. Blame the refs.

bill cower cant touch belly and mangini on his birthday

Archived