The Official: I had a random thought, so I posted it thread

Jets Babe

• Replies 767
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Must suck to be a girl with a 46 year old mom who is 100x hotter than she is. The price you pay for being Bruce Willis' daughter I guess.

demi_moore240.jpg

46 years old vs 14 years old; who could have guessed?

Well I am not sure that Demi is 100X hotter. I do not that Demi paid 100% more for her look.

So there is always hope I guess, as long as there is money.

How does that work out in bars?

I only go to gay bars so I have no idea if the ladies dig it or not. The guys totally dig it though when I tell them about this place.

That is how we got most of our moderators to sign up actually.

I only go to gay bars so I have no idea if the ladies dig it or not. The guys totally dig it though when I tell them about this place.

That is how we got most of our moderators to sign up actually.

Where I'd be hanging out, I might use 'Hanna Montana Message Board' instead.

I have to say, this weekend has shaped up to be one of my better ones in recent memory.

Took the day off Friday and went fishing, and caught a nice 5lb bass which already made my weekend.

Took the kids yesterdat to see Sleeping Beauty for their very first movie experience, and they behaved great. Went bowling afterwards, and had a great time with the wife and kids.

Today my wife with the kids to her sisters, and I'd been alone all day working and watching the Jets kick some serious ass.

Moose is 100% an indoor cat and that's fine with me. Meow.

Fair enough, I suppose. Spoil him rotten, right? :D

poor cats!!

Why leave them outside?

We've never had indoor cats, they've always been able to sleep up in the shed (AKA the old graphics studio :mrgreen: ) Besides, having them outside and hunting has eradicated the local rodent population. Despite being surrounded by farms it's been years since we saw a mouse.

My cat just took a crap in the litter box right after I cleaned it and took out the trash. What a little bastard! He knows... I know he knows better. :wild:

Maybe if you cleaned it once in a while he wouldn't have to go as soon as you clean it out. ;)

cats suck. if you have a dog...you can just take it outside and it goes. cats you have to clean their **** EVERY day.

We dont have to pick up their poop with a baggie though.

You don't have to walk a cat outside in subzero temps so it could take a dump either.

Just sayin.

cats suck. if you have a dog...you can just take it outside and it goes. cats you have to clean their **** EVERY day.

So where does your dog ****? Front yard, back yard, other people's yards? You saying you have a yard full of ****? Nice! If that's your case on why dogs are better than cats you failed.

Just sayin. ;)

Archived