The Official: I had a random thought, so I posted it thread

Jets Babe

• Replies 767
  • Created
  • Last Reply
"So you're tellin' me there's a chance"?

That is flat out funny, I didn't even need to watch the video and I was dying :) I kinda' feel like a freshman walking up to the new hot chick.

What do you have to lose but every shred of dignity.:) Actually, I admire your initiative. The up side is enormous. Go for it, young lad.

So when does a pregnant woman want to have sex again?

The wife is due next month, haven't had squat in almost 2 months. I'm guessing it'll be another 3 before the desire for my delicious lovemaking comes back...

Plus she has gigantic boobs. This is torture.:imhorny::hump:

I'm happy of becoming a father btw .

The wife is due next month, haven't had squat in almost 2 months. I'm guessing it'll be another 3 before the desire for my delicious lovemaking comes back...

Not going anywhere for awhile, grab a Snickers.

hSAXLayoMKI

bj?

damn, you think she could throw you one a week just to remember her by.

To be honest, logistically speaking, normal sex (handcuffs, swinging from the lamp, spanking, hair pulling, mouth gouging, position changing..) is almost impossible.

I feel I'm slowly sinking back into virginity and will bust a nut next time she touches me.

You know when my wife was pregnant, especially later on, I felt very strange banging her.

I mean - there's a BABY in there! That's no place to put your penis - in a baby's home!!

+1

Why am I not surprised that the French guy is into it. ;)

My wife was definitely more interested then me for the last few months.

Raoul... Supposedly it can help with starting labor, so they tend to get more interested around the end..

+1

Why am I not surprised that the French guy is into it. ;)

We'll bang anything.:sheepf:

I am giddy about becoming a Dad. I can't wait. I can litterally feel the change in the way I look at things. The worst part is FEAR. I can feal it growing in me. Last night she got up to pee and I heard a loud sound I thought she'd fallen down. I jumped out of bed to find her on the john looking at me like some looney.

To be honest, logistically speaking, normal sex (handcuffs, swinging from the lamp, spanking, hair pulling, mouth gouging, position changing..) is almost impossible.

I feel I'm slowly sinking back into virginity and will bust a nut next time she touches me.

Ah, like High School Pre-Calculus, when you could have a 40 minute erection just because the girl in front of you had the t-bar sticking out.

You know when my wife was pregnant, especially later on, I felt very strange banging her.

I mean - there's a BABY in there! That's no place to put your penis - in a baby's home!!

"My dick is like, four inches away from its head. What if it kicked on purpose 'cause it didn't like it?"

Now's the time to propose anal!

Archived