The Official: I had a random thought, so I posted it thread

Jets Babe

So where does your dog ****? Front yard, back yard, other people's yards? You saying you have a yard full of ****? Nice! If that's your case on why dogs are better than cats you failed.

Just sayin. ;)

I trained my dog to poop on my neighbors yard.

I trained my neighbor to not complain about it.

My dog is greater than your cat.

My neighbor is greater than your neighbor because he picks up the poop, lol.

• Replies 767
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i hate cat people like you, who tell me how much better their faggot cat is than my dog.

just sayin.

;)

Me and this chick here have disagreed on well too many things. But here she is 100% correct.

All cats do is lay around, poop, shed and make you wheeze.

Cats dont play fetch.

We have an awsome dog that is a mix of Pappillon and Chihuahua. We are looking to get another Chihuahua to give her a playmate while we are at work.

so i have this huge accounting assignment due tonight that we can do in groups. long story short, i didn't do it. i called some nerdy guy up in my class and he said, "no worries...i can just put your name on there!" i love being a girl.

I'll bet he thinks about you while he's rubbing one out. Check that paper for stains.

So do I. But it can wait til the morning.

lol.. so can i.. as long as it is hidden.. i hate dirty dishes in the sink though.. so inorder for me to wait till morning.. i would have to either hand wash the dinner dishes ( and that defeats the purpose) or throw the dishes out.. which is a possibility.. :D

lol.. so can i.. as long as it is hidden.. i hate dirty dishes in the sink though.. so inorder for me to wait till morning.. i would have to either hand wash the dinner dishes ( and that defeats the purpose) or throw the dishes out.. which is a possibility.. :D

Been there, done that. Ever have a pan or Tupperware that looks way too difficult to clean and it was easier to buy new than to spend time cleaning it? haha. How lazy, but sometimes you must do it.

so i have this huge accounting assignment due tonight that we can do in groups. long story short, i didn't do it. i called some nerdy guy up in my class and he said, "no worries...i can just put your name on there!" i love being a girl.

I hope he likes you.

Otherwise, he fails it intentionally, puts your name on it. Then hands the real one to the teacher with his name on it.

Something to think about tonight. :yes:

I bought tickets to Wrestlemania this weekend. Now I am not a very big wrestling fan, I watch occasionally outside of football season, but I am really excited for this. Wrestlemania is one of those I events that just look so awesome to go to.

I haven't watched pro wrestling in eons, but I did go to an event just for fun down in DC last year with a buddy who invited me to come, and all I have to say is that if you can't have fun at a big pro wrestling event, live, then you really have no soul. The hilarity factor in the crowd alone makes it worth it.

I hope he likes you.

Otherwise, he fails it intentionally, puts your name on it. Then hands the real one to the teacher with his name on it.

Something to think about tonight. :yes:

well, i have news for you mister. just went on myucf grades online today and what do i see?

accounting case #2: 98/100

oh yeah.:cheers:

Archived