Late Nite Crew thread

Smizzy

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I saw that on the news! I thought that s**t just happened in the south of the country?

Maybe nature doesn't want the Beckhams infesting that part of the world.

Nah, that's the volcanoes, not the earthquakes. Funny thing is, there was probably more on the news about Victoria's shopping trip right around the block than this earthquake.

Earthquakes?? I wouldn't want to live around them. Hope you're okay!

Bad enough when we have tornado warnings (though no more blizzards for me - yeah!)

I didn't think I lived around them. It happened in Parma which is pretty far, but our building (work) had a pretty good shake and they evacuated us. Apparently, even Parma didn't have any deaths or injuries. Wouldn't have been a very big deal, but we work with some classified **** and we have to lock all that **** up before we run screaming out of the building. Hardest part is that my wife works three floors up and I have to fight everybody to get up to her.

Nah, that's the volcanoes, not the earthquakes. Funny thing is, there was probably more on the news about Victoria's shopping trip right around the block than this earthquake.

Same thing, seismic zones/geological plate stuff. I remember that earthquake that killed a few thousand near Naples in what, 1980?

And she's in the papers here. Apparently she's pissed off the locals by claiming pasta is like kryptonite to her.

Does this mean someone will hopefully try to kill her with spaghetti?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived